c-twenty four-

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

~.*.*.*.~ 

My eyes widen my body unprepared. I stiffen under his touch, because let's face it, it was so unexpected it felt alien to me and my first instinct would naturally have been to bring my shins to his groin.

His lips try to pry open mine and he is successful once I have given in to my senses that this shit is happening for real. His hands, large and rough move gingerly up and down my arms as his tongue tries to intertwine with mine. A moan escapes my mouth. What the actual hell is happening? I move my hands up to his hair and softly pull at it. He moans in response and pulls away. Way to go for messing up, I think, but I see he has drawn away only for a breath. I swear I am panting.

"Whoah." He gasps.
"What just happened?" I manage to ask.
"I think you know as much as I do." Sassy Styles is back.

I grin like an idiot at his expression as he tries the right words to say.

"I probably, should go... I think- I...I... I think I forgot something in the microwave." Yes because things burn in a microwave after they have turned off. How dumb can you be Abby! I try escaping before he catches me blushing.

"Wait!" He pulls me by the wrist down and kisses me lightly on the lips. "Now go." He says and I get up immediately and walk straight into the bathroom. I can my cheeks burn from the heat of flushing.

What the fuck was that.

~.*.*.*.HARRY'S POV.*.*.*.~

Just as I am about to blurt out in front of Abigail, the phone rings. Not again. It is the same number I've been trying to not have to receive in the past two weeks.

"Hmm." Keep the conversation minimal around her.

"Where have you been, may I ask? I have asked you to do a certain kind of job and you're failing disastrously who do you think you're defying?" The woman yells.

"Stop screaming."

"Harold remember, one wrong step and your bank accounts will be frozen and gone before you could finish spelling out your name. Dont forget you've already made your choices. Mark these words in your small celebrity brain."

"Yes I do know what is going on, please understand."

"I am not your mummy Mr. Styles. I will not tolerate your inefficiency. The transaction hasn't been completed yet. It will take about two more weeks for this money to reach you from our Swiss account. Do not underestimate our powers."

"I need you to understand that I'm trying, alright?" She's putting my teeth on the edge. What does she expect? I say a spell and the world starts to run on her own accord?

"One wrong move. I've already briefed you about what the norm says about being acceptable and unacceptable."

"You know what, to hell with your norms, to hell with your terms and conditions and to hell with you. Good day ma'am." I do not wait for a response and throw the phone behind Abigail.

Abigail! Shit.

"You were telling me something?" She reminds me. What a dumb yet smart person you are Abigail Edwards.

"Yeah" I breathe.

In my head are one hundred miniature versions of me sitting and arguing if this is a suicide mission or not. Turns out, it sure is.

"Abigail,"I have no idea how to say. Hell I don't know if I should say it or not." Bloody hell why is it so hard to do it?

"Harry I know what you're going to say but please listen to me..." Where is she getting at? I shush her.
Now that I had brought her here there is no way I could bring something to coverup or say 'I forgot' it is too late. This is going to go terribly.