c-twenty-four and a half- :P

Guys so, hi, this was really small so let's just say this is a continuation of chapter 24. please read till the end, i have big things planned!

~.*.*.*.~

Harry slowly brushes his lips against by ear and I suck in a sharp breath. "Harry" I whimper. I need to concentrate. "What is happening between us?" my eyes are still closed, trying to focus and my conscience takes the better of me. I push him a little and he is taken aback as am I.

"This Harry, this." I manoeuvre my hands between the two of us. This needs to have an explanation. What changed? Up until last week, you didn't want to look at me, I was like your mistake. And now we're here, making out like... what?" I turn to see him smiling at me.

"Claire and I... we are an act." He says. "Don't ask any more." He grips my hand, which is resting by my side, squeezing it lightly. "Do you, otherwise mind me kissing you?" he says sheepishly.

I have been horrendous in the past, in limits, but still quite bad. What could be different with Harry? Just as soon as my mind ends the interrogative sentence, I already knew the answer.

Maybe with him, and the five years I spent without him knowing me, I wanted to be proper. That in the presence of this band, I felt accepted. Harry and I shared a connection. I loved him, like he was, inside and out. With the other boys, not so much. It was means to feel appreciated and wanted. I was becoming what my mother wanted me to be, but on my own terms, on my own accord, and I was liking it.

I turn and kiss him, trying to straddle him. He was warm under his black trench coat in contrast to the very cool breeze for an April evening.

~.*.*.*.HARRY'S POV.*.*.*.~

The biggest mistake of my life, covering up my trails by kissing a girl I barely even liked. I had to restructure my plan before it was too late. Certain ideas are crossing my mind, but none convincing enough to let me hold my estates in place. I guess I messed with the wrong people and like the flick of the switch, the idea comes to me. Break her heart.

~.*.*.*.ABBY'S POV.*.*.*.~

I kiss Harry apprehensively since all of a sudden he looked lost. My first instinct everywhere is that I've messed up, but that didn't seem like the case here. The moment our lips made a connection, he began participating as readily as ever. I break away, smiling at the ground under me. Harry tries to lean in, but I spot him from the corner of my eyes and turn my face away. It was fun.

"You are such a tease Abigail." The enunciation of my name didn't make me cringe. It sounded good, out of the world even coming from Harry.

I smile and bite my lips as Harry places a thumb on my lower lip. By now I figured out it would be nice to appear as a tease rather than always being available. Therefore, my brilliant mind does this. I grab his t shirt by the hem of his neckline and try to misguide him as he tries to kiss me.

Agitated a little, he shifts in his place a little and a plank on the jetty creaks. All of our sudden, both our guards are up, the plank displaces downwards casting a huge gap in the middle. Harry loses his balance, holds my wrists for support, therefore I lose my balance and both of us go splurging down into the lake like someone dropped stones from the sky.

I gulp a lot of water in panic and rise up choking. The water splashes slapped my back hard. Moments later Harry emerges out too. "You okay?" I ask him swimming towards him, I will be honest, I wasn't a good swimmer. "This is why that bridge was abandoned." He complains. His eyes blink out the saline water and his long fingers push the strands of hair covering his eyes away to his forehead. His eyes are turning red from the salinity, but the green stands out sparkling as ever. I can't help but chuckle at the way he is fretting.

Harry holds my hands under the water and pulls me closer. "Someone hasn't been wearing a bra I see." He says and the atmosphere intensifies, I feel hot under the cold water.

  ~.*.*.*.~