c-eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Guys, I seriously don't know anymore if you're liking it or not. I feel super uninspired. Let me know if I should take it down or what. 

:'(
For once I thought you guys were liking my works. 

~.*.*.*.~

A girl walks out. She’s either half dressed or half naked, I can’t decide. She is wearing a very short purple dress that starts from her breasts and end at the apex of her thighs. I stare blankly at her.

“Who’re you?” she asks me rather rudely. “Abby.”

“Why are you here? How did you get here?” She bombards me with questions again. “I have keys, and stop talking like that. Who the fuck are you?”

“No no no no… you did not just ask that.” She walks a step forward. “Girl, you mend your ways and I will mend mine. But it is you who is in my boyfriend’s apartment, wearing his clothes and I have all the right to ask you why.” Her tone is rising and it is hard to throw a vase at her.

“Harry has allowed me to stay here unless I find a house of my own.”

“Then get going already. What are you waiting for?” She shoos me like I am stray dog.

“I don’t have money.” I say rather embarrassedly. She rolls her eyes, and I feel like laughing at her fake eyelashes, the way they’re almost about to fall. Do they really think we are blind enough to not notice?

“How about I give you some?”

“I am going to earn some money and then I’ll move out.” I have no idea why am i telling her the idea.

“Well, looks like it is going to take a little while then.” She says with one of her hands on her hip. “Or maybe this is all a big plan to get an opportunity to get into Harry’s apartment, I mean, why won’t you?” she pouts a bit with her eyes narrowing at me a little.

“Alright now listen up, just because I talk humble, doesn’t mean you have to behave like a total bitch.” She is a little taken aback. “I don’t fucking need your money because I am rich enough to buy your entire shit, along with you.”  She thinks it’s all a joke, keeping in mind the situation I am in.

She crosses her arms across her chest, and her breasts plop out a little more from the already revealing dress.

Is she lesbian? Bisexual? What?

“What is going on in here?” A deep male voice startles me. I turn around to see Harry looking back and forth between me and half naked chick.

“Baby?” she questions and I am suddenly so jealous that I am not the one he is addressing.

Half naked walks past me, and hugs Harry tightly. His hands snake around her waist, pulling her closer, and then, they share a kiss.

I had seen pictures of Harry kissing before, but I never realised seeing them in person would hurt this much. I am in an extremely awkward position.

Its a noisy kiss, and I cant understand what to do out of coughing, gagging, tearing them apart, crying, falling to my feet or faint. I can’t even imagine the look on my face right now.

Awkwardly I begin to arrange the shopping bags on the table to carry them to my room in one hand, mumbling, “get a room you two.”

“Why is she here babe?” half naked asks once the kiss breaks. Harry still has his arm around her waist as she takes a place at his side.

“Who? She?” he looks at me. Do they even know I am present in this room?

“I don’t see anyone other than her silly billy, of course I am talking of her.” She giggles and I try so hard not to vomit my taco on his fucking floor.

“Don’t worry love, she won’t bother you, or us.” He looks down at her and winks. I look so stupid between them. ignoring the lovebirds I walk in the room, genuinely hoping what I saw was a lie.

What was I thinking? Harry and I had a chance just because he offered to keep me at his place for a few days? I felt miserable, stupid and absolutely small. I wasn’t even ready for a relationship at all, when I had just walked out a disastrous wedding. Hell, did I even think that Harry would ask me out three hours after meeting me? Where has all the sensibility in the world out of me disappeared?

The talking has ceased outside, so I guess either half naked has left, or maybe both. Unbuttoning a shirt has never seemed this hard. First off this is Harry’s, plus I can’t gather my mind to think straight.

I ran from a wedding which was a bad thing
I got into Harry’s car out of all cars, which was good.
I can’t go to Carly or Caty’s which was bad, and still is.
I was offered to stay at Harry’s place which was good.
Then half naked comes and now we’re back to square one.

As I hope for something good, I hear a knock at the door and I jump to my feet. “What?”

I open the door.

“Whoah! Calm down girl!” Harry, who else?

“Do want to grab a bite?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Has half naked left?”

“Who?” he is laughing. Does he not love her?

“Your girlfriend.” i didn’t intend to speak that name aloud, I am embarrassed.

“Yes, she has. She’ll be back in a bit though. Meanwhile we could have lunch. I’ll order pizza.”

“fine.” I accept in defeat. Grab every moment with Harry, before he leaves you for his girlfriend, alone again.

I have changed into my clothes, removed all the itchy tags with the washing instructions. I sound lunatic but I miss the smell of Harry’s cologne on my body. So I wear his sleeveless button down on top of my new smelling t-shirt.

“I see you went shopping.” He smiles when I sit at the dining table.

“Yes I did.” I blush; I have never ever felt this way before. It is not normal, sort of worrisome.

“Where did you go.” His interest in my shopping venue is so overwhelming.

“Harvey Shopping Centre.” I grin. I am so proud.

“That’s nice.”

“I know, I had a nice walk, its pretty close actually.” The words that leave my mouth aren’t even familiar to me. “Harry,” I say after gaining control over my senses. “I will give you back the money, and even return the favour some day, I swear.”

“three hundred pounds are nothing.” He assures me.

“I know.” I am rich, so I know. Or at least I used to be.

I don’t know.

~.*.*.*.~