Lightness

Sebastian's desk is a mess. Empty coffee mugs, scribbled notes containing lines of code, and a plate of toast with Sage's jam litter the surface. Oh, and her mp3 player. And the crystalline tear-shaped gem from the mines. For fuck's sake, she's starting to populate his physical space as much as his mind.

And he's leaning into it.

He's also kicking himself for offering to help her. His sleep schedule's been shit and tomorrow will be exhausting, especially with a family dinner.

All the same, he hasn't seen her in a week, and he's feeling itchier the longer time stretches. Sebastian wants to walk into the farmhouse and see her, talk about anything, hear her laughter.

Resting his forehead against a palm, he sighs. How do you even harvest potatoes? Does Sage have any idea? He snorts. Knowing her, she'll have looked up an article and plans on winging it. He rubs his temples and chews on the toast, finding himself liking salmonberries more than he ever has.

Whatever. He's along for the ride now. Finishing the snack, he brushes his teeth, pops his nightly melatonin pill, and crawls into bed. Seconds later, his phone buzzes.

Sage: Goodnight

Shit. Sebastian tangles his fingers into his hair. What the fuck is he doing? Friends can text each other goodnight, right? Yeah. Yeah, they definitely can. This isn't too far. He sits cross legged in his bed, trying to empty his mind. Breathe deep.

Focus on nothing...

Yet his mind refuses to shut up, offering tantalizing glimpses of potentials that make him squirm. It's not working. Yoba. He picks up his phone and messages her. His chest's constricted yet light, like he'll burst if he moves the wrong way.

Sebastian: Goodnight, farmer girl

They'll spend an entire day together tomorrow. The thought, plus their text exchange, has his pants feeling tight. Sighing, he reaches into a drawer and pulls out a magazine and a tiny bottle of lube. He turns the pages idly, stroking himself with slow, lazy motions. But nothing scratches the itch.

Thoughts of her swirl into his consciousness, tempting, soft, inviting. Maybe...this one time..to get it out of my system. His cock twitches.

Tipping his head back, he wraps his long fingers around the shaft and strokes along the length. Shivers race across his skin as visions of her dance behind his eyelids. Those pretty lips, the curves he's stolen far too many glances of...he pictures her warm mouth, wet and enveloping him. The way she'd gaze upward, on her knees.

He's pumping faster now, little groans escaping his lips. Thinks of taking her out to the forest where no one would find them and fucking her senseless. Fucking her until they're both pressed against a tree, out of breath and begging for more. Sebastian hisses and ruts up into his fist. Tries to picture her breathy moans, all the filthy sounds he might draw from her.

His body twitches as he wonders how her breasts look. He imagines taking them in his entire hand, tweaking her nipples until she gasps his name. Can't get his mind off of how amazing his cock would feel, buried in her pussy. Tension's collecting in his core now, slowly building into a feral need. Sebastian's hips snap up, chasing his release.

A low moan resonates in his chest. He's breathing fast, shallow, ready to explode. Now past the point of no return, he lets his thoughts float to the most forbidden scenario. He imagines kissing her, taking her face in his hands and brushing his lips against hers. That does it. That fucking does it. The tension snaps, and he overflows, cumming on his stomach, thinking of her mouth pressed to his with a soft "fuck".