32.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘪𝘳𝘭

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Luke and Georgia have shared a bed before, albeit that bed was slightly bigger— something that became very apparent to the latter as the night had gone on

Luke and Georgia have shared a bed before, albeit that bed was slightly bigger— something that became very apparent to the latter as the night had gone on. When Luke had first hit her in the face by stretching his arms out, she had simply brushed it off and moved it away. The second time it was mildly annoying, but she once again had moved his arm back over to his side. The third time, however, was when she took matters into her own hands and flicked him as hard as she could on his forehead. He had woken up, cradling his head and complaining sleepily that something must have fallen on him. Georgia had laid as still as she could with the blanket covering her smirking face as she pretended to be asleep. Thankfully for her, it must have taught him a lesson in his tired state, and the rest of the night went by uninterrupted.

Luke is the first to wake out of the two, snorting to himself as he looks across at his best friend's sleeping face. Her hair is all over the place, sticking up from every angle as it covers her features and her mouth lay open as she drools onto her pillow. There is no way he's letting this opportunity pass him by, he thinks, as he reaches for his phone to take a picture. He doesn't know how or when, but there will come a time when that picture will be the perfect blackmail material— that much is certain.

After a quick shower he heads into the kitchen, much to his brother's surprise. Quinn can't remember the last time he saw his brother roll out of bed before ten on Christmas morning. But here he is, waltzing into the kitchen and grabbing a number of items from his cupboard.

"What are you up to?" Quinn asks, setting himself down on one of the stools. He woke up an hour earlier, enjoying the quiet and time to himself and also using the time to send his teammates and family happy holiday messages.