1993

Its Harry's third year, it's just off to Peach start (SARCASM), there's a murder on the loose, a wizarding world famous murder, Sirius black, the one who assisted in Lily and James potter's deaths.

Nari had gone with Harry, they had been on the night bus, Nari had gone after Ferry as he had been running around the Leaky Cauldron, Harry and her had their own rooms, their books, everything.
In the morning, going down for breakfast, hermione and Ron (as well as the other Weasley's were there, of course).
When it was actually time for school, Nari had her Boyfriend's, she's happy.
Harry now knowing about the whole situation for Sirius black, Nari had been told too, of course.

[ They're on the train going to Hogwarts. ]

Remus being a new teacher, and all, in the same compartment of the train, there's dementors going to be at the school, all year round because of the fact of Sirius black on the loose.

"Potter, you actually fainted?" Draco said
"Shove off Malfoy" Ron said, before they announced Hagrid is the new magical creatures professor.

[ divination class & such ]

Meanwhile Nari had a free class, she was helping Elle and Dani with their homework, noticing them hanging out a lot together.
Hagrid's class with backbeak, the best hippogriff ever.

" that bloody chicken" draco said ...