second year (& third year part 1)

New character added:

Odettes future husband;
Alfonso "Alfie" Diaz:
Young: Xolo Maridueña
Older: Oscar issacs

Odettes future husband;Alfonso "Alfie" Diaz:Young: Xolo Maridueña Older: Oscar issacs

Over the summer, Regulus had written to Aurora and Odette. He didn't seem to get Aurora's responses. She did respond.
Some of examples of the letters sent;

Regulus to Aurora:
"My Dearest Dawn,

I hope your summer has been great, that its been the best! I can't wait to see you on the train and of course at hogwarts.

Yours sincerely, R.A.B"

Aurora to Regulus:
"My Dearest, most lovable Slytherin,

I have had an amazing summer, it would have been better if I was with you though! I also can't wait to see you!

Yours truly, A.S.V"

To say the least the train ride was awkward but Aurora did explain she sent them back with his owl, which puzzles Regulus...but Sirius on the other hand knew immediately that their mother Walburga intercepted the letters so Regulus didn't get them.
"You're sure you sent them?" Regulus asked.
Aurora nodded "very, very sure" she said.

[Meanwhile a few weeks into the year]
They're happy, all doing well, everything til Peter started talking to Aurora.
"Hey, Rora" Peter said, giving the second year Hufflepuff a hug.
Aurora didn't exactly like hugs, let alone from a person she's spoken to once, the year before.
"Peter" she said, she then decided to walk away.

"Rory!' Sirius said, then Aurora turned around "Yes, Siri?' She asked, being rather nice.
"You okay?" Sirius asked "only asking because I saw Wormtail hugging you"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Aurora said "thank you for asking" she said.
Pandora, was catching up to Aurora "Aurora! You dropped this" it was a note.
"Oh thank you, Dora" Aurora said, smiling.

[ Astronomy tower. Now - R.A.B ]
Aurora giggled to herself, she ran to the astronomy tower, she saw a Regulus black waiting for her.
"Needed to see me?' Aurora asked.
"Of course, I wanted to have lunch alone with you" Regulus said "before we have magical creatures" he said.

Aurora smiled, sitting with him as she was eating with him.

[ Skips to The start of Year 3]

As the year 3 happened,  of course.  Now it's officially Regulus, Odette and Aurora's third year. Now Sirius and his friends fifth year...
What many people don't know, which is a good thing.. that Regulus and Aurora started dating over the summer, they actually got their letters through to each other, some of them at least, luckily Walburga just burns them and doesn't read them.
Meanwhile the quidditch matches happen, Aurora can't stop thinking about her Slytherin. The teams playing are Gryffindor and ravenclaw. James is playing!

They had their secret meetings all year from there on, when ever they could, even after curfew. Which was risky.
This time, Aurora had been asking him to meet her. She's waiting..

"You needed to see me, my precious dawn?' Regulus asked, Aurora nodded with a little smile, holding her hand out to him. "Yes, I hadn't seen you properly all day" Aurora said "I missed you, is that a crime?" Aurora asked.
Regulus chuckled, he also smiled. "Awww you missed me, such a sweetheart aren't you?" He asked, holding her hand in his.

[ in the morning ]

"Aurora Seraphina Vance, where you last night?" Odette asked, like a worried best friend.
Aurora chuckled, awkwardly. "Oh no, no...I was here.  All night, didn't you know that?" She asked
"No, no you weren't Aurora" Odette said "I checked! Now where were you?"
"Oh look...it's breakfast time..." Aurora said, getting up, getting dressed and going down for breakfast.
Odette did the same, quickly following Aurora. 
"Don't even try that with me!" Odette said.

[ in the great hall ]
The Marauders were sitting together, Aurora sat with her friends at Hufflepuff table, Pandora sat with Hufflepuff table for a bit, with Odette and Aurora.

Regulus was sitting with the second year, Barty crouch jr, who's also in Slytherin. So they're sitting there, bonding.

[Now to classes]

Aurora, of course sitting together with Odette, you're probably thinking why isn't it Regulus. Regulus is sitting by Pandora.
Aurora sent a note to Regulus during class.

[Astronomy tower, lunch? - A.S.V ]
Which made Regulus look over at her with not so subtle heart eyes, nodding.

[At lunch]
Aurora was waiting for him, he arrived and smiled like a Cheshire cat.
"Hi, my love' Regulus said.
"Hi, Reggie" Aurora said, she couldn't stop smiling either.
"Did you know it's Slytherin vs Hufflepuff today?" Regulus asked.
"Oh i know, I know it's getting close to end of term"  Aurora said, smiling  "that's why I wanted lunch together, before we won't see each other" she said...
After lunch, they're on their way back from lunch. Going to the quidditch field, Aurora noticed Odette talking to a gryffindor boy, she didn't know his name but she recognised him, she also noticed their banterfilled flirting going on.
"Oh my merlin! Odie!" Aurora said, running over "we need to go to the stands, come on..." Aurora said.

They went to the stands for the game, they're smiling a little. "So??? Who was that??" Aurora asked.
"Alfonso Diaz, Alfie..." Odette said.
"You like him! You like him, how long has this been going on?" Aurora said "spill!" Aurora is very excited about this.

"First year..." Odette said.
"FIRST YEAR?!" Aurora was shocked, she smiled "you met getting off the train didn't you?' She asked.
"No comment" Odette said, smiling.

[ After the game ]
Professor Mcgonagall was going around the castle as a cat.
Remus picked up this cat, not knowing it was Mcgonagall, she didn't mind that though. Emotional support cat/professor.
Sirius walked over, seeing the cat with Remus "Ooh who's this cutie?" He asked, petting it.
Peter, also came over as did James.
"Awww" Peter said.
Meanwhile Aurora, Regulus, Pandora and Odette walking by "That's Professor Mcgonagall!" Odette said
Which made remus put her down "Sorry, Professor" he said...

[ Back at the gryffindor common room ]

Remus and Sirius were cuddling, they're very happy, having cute talks about their day.