New Heroes Emerge

"Hey everyone, I think I found what we're looking for!" Natasha suddenly exclaimed, gesturing for all of them to gather around her. Once everyone was surrounding Natasha, she pointed toward the computer screen. "I dug up some messages from Fisk to Dr. Octavius. Apparently, they're holding Anne captive in an abandoned factory. We can get there in less than twenty minutes if we leave now, but there will be a lot of guards watching her...shit...Doc Ock will probably be there too."

"It doesn't matter how many thugs are in our way, we'll save Anne and get Eddie away from Fisk." Peter said in a determined tone as he put his mask back on. "Let's get going right away. We may even find some information about Goblin and Miguel's device there."

"We'll definitely free her..." Gwen said, the Venom symbiote spreading across her body, which caught Felicia off guard. "And tear those bastards to pieces."

"Okaaaay...that's new..." Felicia said in a cautious tone as she took a step away from Gwenom. "Well, like I told Peter earlier, I'll help you guys out."

"I don't know how much help I'll be, but I'll do my best." Cindy said enthusiastically, practically bouncing with bubbly, excited energy. "Let's kick some bad guy butt and save Anne!"

"I guess I'm not coming along this time either?" Miles asked as he looked up at Peter, already knowing his answer. "I would just get in the way."

"That's not it, Miles." Peter said, bending down slightly so that he was at eye level with Miles. "This job would just be too dangerous for you, especially since you don't have any training yet." With a small smile, Peter reached out and placed his hand on Miles' shoulder. "But once this job is over, I'll definitely show you the ropes!"

"Sounds good, Peter." Miles said as he smiled himself before his eyes suddenly lit up. "Oh! I know what I can do! I can put the finishing touches on my costume while you guys are gone! I'll have it ready by the time you all get back!"

"Can't wait to see it, kid." Natasha said, clicking on her utility belt as he patted Miles' head. "Alright guys, I'm all ready to go."

"If we're all ready, let's head out." Peter said as he turned to face the rest of his team, seeing the determined looks on all of their faces. "Let's get this done."

"Well, since Widow and I don't have fancy web shooters, I guess I'll go with her." Felicia said, resting her hands on her hips as she glanced over at the redheaded Avenger. "So, are we taking one of the Avenger's fancy jets or something?"

"We're in the middle of New York City. No, we will not be flying there." Black Widow replied dryly as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of keys, dangling them in front of Felicia. "We'll take my bike."

"Ugh, fine. My hair is gonna be absolutely ruined..." Felicia said, pouting a bit as she brushed some hair out of her eyes. "If I'm gonna work with the Avengers, I figured I'd at least get to use some of your fancy toys."

"Oh, can it." Natasha grumbled as she walked past Felicia toward the set of elevators. "Let's just get this over with."

"We'll meet you both at the factory." Peter said as he led Gwen and Cindy toward the second elevator. "Now, let's go save, Anne!"

(Two Minutes Later: Avengers Helipad)

"Okay, let's do this..." Gwen said, walking to the edge of the helipad and staring at the streets far below them. A split second later, the Venom symbiote spread across Gwen's body. "So, you still scared of heights, girl?"