D I S C L A I M E R

The following story is a piece of fiction. No scene has any relevance to reality. As a result, readers are advised not to look for rationality within fantasy.

The characters chosen are entirely the author's own imagination. Readers are able to imagine any face claim of their choice. Bashing any of the characters will not be tolerated. Offensive remarks are considered a felony known as ‘Cyber Trolling’, therefore any comment made to abuse the character or the author will be strictly reported to a cyber security organization.

This narrative is entirely the author's imagination. No part of the tale was plagiarized. The images used were created on Microsoft AI image creation websites and taken from Google, Pinterest, etc. As a result, copying/stealing any section of the story will be reported as copyright infringement activity. Readers are urged to notify the author if they discover any plagiarism.

The author's native language is not English, so please excuse any grammatical errors.

Also, please avoid using harsh or vulgar language to communicate your dissatisfaction with the tale or any character. Whether you hate or support something, use appropriate language. If your point of view differs from that of another reader, do not argue with them.

 If your point of view differs from that of another reader, do not argue with them

Copyright © by Bangtankhi

•┈┈┈••✦••┈┈┈•

~THANKS FOR READING~