F I V E

"Have you done the formalities?" Jin inquired as Namjoon completed Y/N's entrance application online, to which he just nodded yes. Because she is now their primary duty, they cannot afford to ignore her studies. Also, remaining at home and doing nothing would make her feel bored and lonely, making her miss her mother even more. Going to school will allow her to make new friends, which may make her happy.

Y/N had no problem with their decision. She knew she would be staying in Seoul. So, clearly, she needs to move schools as well. Furthermore, she had no acquaintances from her previous school due to her introverted demeanor. She barely spoke to anyone in class, and that was mostly about studies or school functions. Otherwise, there are no friends in her life.

However, she was noticeably concerned because her brothers had enrolled her at the greatest school in the country. There must have been wealthy and intelligent students because the institution charged hefty tuition and had students with extraordinary IQs. Even foreigners attend that school. She was concerned about how she would cope with the new surroundings.

J-hope noticed her biting her nails while staring at the laptop screen on which Namjoon had just submitted her admission form. He understood how nervous she must be about the first day of her new school. He gently pulled her palm from her mouth and massaged her cheeks, causing her to sigh with relief. "There's no need to be afraid, my Sunlight! Your Maknae Oppas' college is within a short distance from your school. They will drop you off and pick you up. If you have any issues, please contact them right away. Even we would be present, but since they are closer, they are only a phone call away." Saying so, he gently pecked her forehead, causing her to smile brightly. J-hope's comments eased her anxiety.

She felt reassured that the Maknae line would be surrounding her. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are students of Seoul University, which is only a few minutes away from Y/N's school. Jimin and Taehyung were in their final year of college, while Jungkook was still in his second year. Y/N felt relieved that three of her brothers would be there for her anytime she needed them. Now she could attend school without dread.

Nonetheless, she had a sense that something was quite off. She considered this and glanced at each of her brothers before turning to Jin for her adorable request. "Oppa..." Her honey-like, lovely voice drew the attention of Jin, Namjoon, and J-hope, who were the only ones seated there. "Can I ask something?" She inquired anxiously.

Jin ruffled her silky hair. "What did I tell you, Princess? You could ask anything to any of us without hesitation, didn't I?" He said this while pinching her nose gently enough that she didn't feel any pain, which made her giggle with cutesy. The other two brothers grinned when they heard her lovely giggle.

"Eomma was with me when I first started kindergarten. She even accompanied me to my first day of primary school." Her brothers nodded in understanding as she said this. "I know Maknae Oppas will drop me off. But, because you are all my brothers, I want everyone to be present on my first day. I want you all to drop me off at school together. Can you do this for me?" She glanced at the three with her doe eyes, which made her appear like a lost puppy.

Jin's face lost its appeal as he heard her sweet desire. "Princess, we would love to come. But we have a meeti—"

"We'll drop you off together." A voice from behind attracted their attention, and Y/N smiled as Yoongi entered the home. He simply eavesdropped on their chat and was fast to respond before Jin's response spoiled her beautiful smile.

Y/N jumped from the couch and into Yoongi's arms, who neatly wrapped her in a tight hug. "Thank you Oppa. You're the best!" She said, laying a firm kiss on his right cheek, surprising Hyung line. Yoongi was someone who did not enjoy it when people were touchy with him. He even gets annoyed when his own Maknaes want to hug or kiss him. But this time, he didn't even bulge when Y/N tenderly pecked his cheeks.