T H R E E

Yoongi's attitude shifted from frigid to concerned the minute Y/N faltered and fell down. Yoongi and his brothers, who were observing all of this, felt concerned for her. Is she hurt? They were all scared, but none of them could express their concerns in front of her. Yes, they have emotions, but they have not expressed them to anyone other than their parents and brothers. Maintaining a blank, icy demeanor in front of others has become a reflex for them.

However, to avoid frightening their only sister, they attempted to remain as calm as possible. Despite the fact that anyone would be afraid of them even if they did nothing wrong, they attempted to create a comfortable environment for Y/N. However, Yoongi's terrible delivery of the reason for her being in the house ruined everything, as it not only startled her but also made her equilibrium unsteady, ultimately causing her to be injured.

Yoongi was going to walk over to hold her when Jin approached her and scooped her up in bridal style, taking her back to the couch. "Careful Yoongi-yaa! You are scaring her.", He said while making her sit beside him and kneel down in front of her.

He cupped her small face, which fitted perfectly in his big, rough palms. "Are you hurt somewhere, Princess?", He inquired tenderly, and she shook her head in response. The endearment princess touched her heart. Except for her mother, no one has ever addressed her with a nickname. It's the first time someone has called her so tenderly, and it's from one of the people she was afraid of.

"I wa-wanna go h-ho-home...", She stuttered as more tears fell from her eyes. First and foremost, she was taken aback by how far they had brought her from her home. Second, she was afraid of everyone, including Jin and J-hope, despite the fact that they were relatively gentle in comparison to the others. Third, hearing the beautiful endearment overwhelmed her, leaving her torn between being thrilled to have a moniker and unhappy about her predicament.

Jin sat back down on the couch next to her, wiping away the stream of tears with his thumbs. He drew her into a side embrace, massaging her shoulders gently. One thing Y/N discovered was that none of the brothers had any negative intents toward her. They looked dangerous and intimidating, but none of their stares, comments, or touches made her feel uneasy. Their every action or reaction to her felt so familiar. She did feel parental affection from them.

"Let's introduce ourselves first.", Jin said, looking at his brothers, who nodded positively. None of them were actually interested in this, but who dares to disobey their eldest brother? Breaking the hug, he made Y/N look at him while caressing her hair. "My name is Min Soekjin. Their Hyung. Or you can call me Jin Oppa. Or anything you wanna call.", He said with a smile.

Y/N nodded and looked at the rest, waiting for the next person to introduce himself. "My name is Min Hoseok. I'm your hope. You are my hope. You can call me J-hope or Hobi Oppa.", His introduction made her chuckle slightly. He had a lot of positive energy. Only Jin and J-hope seemed happy. Otherwise, the remainder were seated as if they were going to kill someone.

Jin & J-hope were the only humans in this family of robots, she thought!

"Min Namjoon here. Or you can say RM.", The person with dragon eyes said, which made her look at him with questioning eyes, though she didn't ask anything.

RM? What could be the full form of RM?

"Rational Mind.", Jin answered by studying Y/N's expressions carefully. He understood what she must be thinking. "He is the most intelligent of us. So, we all gave him this nickname. It's good, no?", He said, to which she nodded positively.

"Min Yoongi. Or Suga.", Yoongi's short intro made her smile a little. In exchange, he kept a stone expression on his face. She examined his face closely. His eyes remind her of her neighbor's cat in Daegu. He looks as cute as a fluffy cat. However, his acts are as dangerous as a lion!