S I X

Y/N stood silently behind Namjoon, who was sitting contentedly in the principal's office with the rest of her brothers. She was continuously fidgeting her fingers while looking down in utter nervousness as she was hell nervous and shy. Namjoon, the school's chairman, had brought her in for the last formality. The principal gave her the class schedule and instructed her, "Your class is on the second floor, 6th standard, B division." She bowed respectfully while thanking her for her assistance.

Y/N raced after her brothers as they took the principal's leave and began heading to their different engagements. She followed them to the school gate. Unable to control her inner turmoil anymore, she voiced her worry and anxiousness about her very first day of school, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oppa... Oppa please don't go... I'm scared..." She has been suppressing her emotions for so long. Now that her brothers have just begun to depart, she feels a sudden sense of loneliness, recalling the first day of nursery when her mother dropped her off and she cried all day.

Namjoon saw her distress as tears started flowing out of her eyes as she clung on to him. He patted her back softly and tenderly wiped away her tears. "Hey, everything will be fine," He said lovingly. "You've got this."

Yoongi stepped forward and detached her from Namjoon, making her face him. "Why are you crying so much, Kitty? We promised to be in front of you the moment you call us, right? Then why these tears, huh?" He said as his fingers brushed against her moist cheeks.

Taehyung went down to kiss her forehead. "Keep in mind, we're just a phone call away," He told her with a kind smile. "We'll be here on time to pick you up after school."

Jimin and Jungkook playfully ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, sis," Jimin said. "You'll do great."

Jungkook nodded in accordance. "Yeah, just believe in yourself and you'll be fine." He ran his fingers through her silky hair, combing them neatly, fixing her messy state. Taehyung too wiped her eyes and nose, and applied lip balm over her dry lips.

Everyone went while Y/N waited at the gate, waving farewell and feeling somewhat soothed by their remarks

Everyone went while Y/N waited at the gate, waving farewell and feeling somewhat soothed by their remarks. Y/N approached her classroom, her heart pumping with eager anticipation. As she approached the door, she gently knocked and asked, "May I come in?" She stretched her arm in front.

The teacher smiled up at them. "Of course, come in," she said politely. "Class, this is Min Y/N. She's new here, so please make her feel comfortable."

Everyone in the class turned to gaze at her, their faces beaming with friendly smiles. Y/N smiled uncomfortably back, feeling a little shy in the presence of so many new people. She sat down in an empty seat, attempting to focus on the lesson. The teacher's warmth and the pleasant atmosphere helped to calm her anxiety.

After class, a classmate approached her. "Hello, my name is Clara Tomlinson," She added, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you." She extended her hand for a handshake.