T W O

2:00 am
Seoul, South Korea

It took around three hours to go from Daegu to Seoul. It's no big thing for the Mafia Kings, who are accustomed to even longer treks. But this time, things were different. These devils were accompanied by an angel. Whom they didn't know what to do with. They all agreed to bring her home based on Jin's command. That is true. But accepting her from the heart was not something that could be forced through any command.

Thankfully, Y/N was sleeping comfortably in Jin's arms, exhausted from crying bitterly for hours and traveling such a long distance. Her stomach growled with hunger in the middle of the ride. But none of them could awaken her. She was in deep sleep owing to exhaustion.

When they arrived home, all of the brothers rushed into the living room and threw themselves upon the couches. Jin sighed, looked at them, and headed upstairs to his room, where he gently placed Y/N. He carefully covered her with the duvet and returned downstairs, where his brothers were still preoccupied with their own concerns.

"Aren't you guys sleepy?", Jin inquired, catching everyone's attention. They all gave him a done look. How can someone be so nonchalant, as if nothing happened? First, they lost their mother. Then they brought an unknown female who became known as their stepsister, and they now have to keep her with them.

"Wae Hyung? Why did you do that?", When the Maknaes couldn't open their jaws to question their elder brother, Namjoon remarked, "What was the point in bringing that girl home?".

(Why brother?)

"What do you mean? She's only a child, and she lost her mother. How is she expected to live without a family? She's our mother's only daughter. She doesn't have anyone alongside her except for us." Jin explained.

"So, will we adopt every orphan we come across?", Jimin questioned, pulling his hair in exasperation.

"She isn't just an orphan, Jimin-aah! "She's our sister," Jin explained.

"Correction, Hyung- It is stepsister! She has the blood of the bustard for whom our Mom cheated on Dad!", Taehyung responded, gritting his teeth. "Because of her, Mom left home. Mom wouldn't have left us if she hadn't been present in her stomach. Because of her, our family fell apart," Taehyung remarked, his eyes moist with memories of their past.

"She also contains the blood of the lady who gave us life! A sister, whether step or actual, is still a sister!", Jin explained. "And quit blaming the innocent girl for our family's demise. What's her fault in all of this? She was not even born when this occurred. "For God's sake, she's only a kid!", He lashed.

"But Hyung---"

"EOMMAAAAAAA!", Before the brothers could continue their disagreement, a high-pitched scream rang down the stairs. All seven Devils dashed to Jin's chamber after hearing one loud shriek from their only little sister. As of yet, only Jin was visibly concerned about her. The rest were unaffected by the unfortunate soul, yet no one wanted anything awful to happen to her.

Barging into the room, their hearts tightened as they saw their sister's fragile form. Y/N's hands gripped the bedsheet from both sides. Her head was trembling violently as she yelled in a terrible voice. "Do-Don't leave me Eomma! I pr-promise I won't be a ba-bad child anymore. Ple-Please stay with m-me...", Tears streamed down the corners of her eyes as she shouted out for her mother.