T E N

The day has been filled with laughter and excitement as the boys bond with their new furry family member, Yeontan. As dusk fell, the family assembled for dinner, the atmosphere rich with contentment. A pleasant stillness lingered over the table, interrupted only by the faint clinking of cutlery.

Y/N, unable to contain her curiosity any longer, decided to break the ice. "Oppa," She began, her voice barely a whisper, "Who's the lucky woman you're going to to spend your life with? Who's my Noona?" Her question hung in the air, a mix of excitement and anticipation.

(Noona is the Korean word for older female. It can be anyone—older sister, girlfriend/wife older in age, or any stranger.)

Before anyone could answer, Yoongi, with a hint of mischief in his eyes, replied, "Don't call her Noona, Kitty. Call her Bhabhi."

A collective gasp escaped the younger members of the family. Y/N, confused by the unfamiliar term, tilted her head. "Bwo? Bhabhi? What does that mean, Oppa?" She asked, her voice laced with curiosity.

(What? Bhabhi?)

Yoongi chuckled. "She's an Indian woman, dear. Bhabhi means brother's wife in Hindi."

Y/N and the Maknae line nodded in comprehension, their features glimmering with anticipation. But the Hyung line only stifled a smirk as they exchanged sly looks.

Yoongi, sensing their odd behavior, furrowed his brow. "What's going on?" He asked, his voice laced with confusion.

Hoseok, unable to contain his amusement any longer, burst out laughing. "You just indirectly accepted the alliance, Yoongi," He said, wiping tears from his eyes. "By asking Y/N to call her Bhabhi, you've essentially sealed the deal."

Yoongi's expression went scarlet. He had been so engrossed in the moment that he had failed to consider the consequences of his remarks. He mentally cursed his thoughtless linguistic error.

Jin was startled out of commune at that moment by the sound of his phone alarm's repetitive song breaking through the darkness. He looked at his watch. 11:45 p.m. He felt a rush of exhilaration as he learned Yoongi's alliance was about to arrive.

"Guys, we need to go," Jin announced, his voice filled with anticipation. "Yoongi's alliance is here," He said, a grin spreading across his face.

Y/N's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really?" She exclaimed, jumping out of chair and beginning to dance. "I can't wait to meet my new sister-in-law!"

The brothers laughed at each other, completely surprised by Y/N's outburst. She was enthusiastic about meeting someone unfamiliar, like he had never seen before.

Yoongi was potentially the most taken aback of all. It was the same younger sister who had said she understood his hesitation to form the partnership and provided him with her encouragement that morning. This little hypocrite! He was forced to murmur some expletives beneath his breath.

He gently pulled Y/N closer to him, his voice barely a whisper, "Why are you so excited, Kitty? Weren't you on my side? Didn't you support me against the others?"

Y/N's eyes widened innocently as she blinked at him. "I never said anything about marriage, Oppa," She replied, her voice soft and sweet. "I'm just excited to meet an Indian woman. I'm a huge Bollywood fan!"

Yoongi was surprised by her abrupt change of heart and her nimble justification. It seemed unbelievable to him how effortlessly she had abandoned him and his cause.