Chapter 7: Revolution

There was a short silence then suddenly, the air was filled with laughter and chuckles. I was the only one if the room who kept a straight face and just stood there awkwardly, blinking at them.

"...What the fuck?" I blurted. In between Max's laughs, he said, "You are NOT Erica at ALL." Jaxon was literally about to die from laughter. A tear rolling down his cheek. Harriet was slapping the table real hard and laughing, while Bliss leaned back in her chair covering her mouth trying her best not to let out a sound while Max and Zach looked at each other and laughed.

I was irritated at first but the air became funny so I let out a small smile. "Hey guys. I'm being serious. Stop." I said. "Girl what has gotten into you? You're never really like this" Harriet let out.

They stopped laughing after realizing that I was actually being serious and not joking.

"Ok... Well so what's your idea?" Asked Harriet.

"So... This is what it is in my head. This shall be done, as best as possible, every night before I take over the throne. Every night, we will kill the worst who don't deserve any mercy." I stated.

"And... How?" Questioned Bliss

"This is like a secret organization thing. Like a gang one but good one. Every night, when everything is deep asleep, our work will begin there. No one will know our identities. We will try our best to hide it. Like Robin Hood. With a hood,or mask, or both. Zach and Bliss will be in the technical team where they can track us and guide us. Also Bliss, you still good at hacking right?"

"I mean.. Yeah." She answered.

"Perfect. You will hack into the cctv of the criminal of whom's going to die. And Max and Jaxon will be the one who reports on the shifting duties of guards and their breaks. But this will be only necessary if me and Harriet don't manage to go through one of the secret tunnels. Otherwise, Jax and Max will be on the car and lookout duty while we're doing the job." I continued

"Seriously?. Jax and Max?" Max questioned giving me a side-eye.

"Isn't it cute?" I said. "Anyways yes. That's it. I also got some guards on my side. They can help Jax and Max but not all the time. Because of my parents you know..But Don't worry. They'll try their best to help us."

" Are you sure?" Questioned Jaxon.

"Duh. I'm not dumb like you." I replied earning an "okay?" Look from him. "Any questions?" I asked. "As of now no." Zach said. "Ok then. I'm gonna continue. So Harriet and I are gonna be in disguises and murder them. But we'll make sure we won't leave anything behind. Our first targets will be the one who is in this state."

"Any questions?" I asked.

They were all silent now. "..... Wow..... Are you really Erica? " Blair questioned.

"... Well.. Surprise? I actually do care about my kingdom and my people and my responsibilities but Helim isn't Helim when it's filled with corruption, hatred, jealousy, crimes, rapist, poverty and many others. I want my people to grow up in a better environment and my parents are nothing but monsters disguising themselves in cheap money bags who just wants power."

I continued, "and as the rulers of Helim, they are doing nothing about it and don't give a shit about the wellbeing of our kingdom and people. Something has to be done before it's too late. So as the princess and YOUR princess, it is my order and command that we start a rebellion." I said, with my voice getting progressively loud and huskier.

"Hey, if you're being really serious about this, I'm down because I believe we need to make a change for real this time." Harriet added.

"So everyone is in?" I asked. They all nodded "Alright guys! Put your hands in!" I exclaimed but everyone just looked at each other silently. "Put your hands in mother fuckers." All of them then put their hands in. "Uhhh so do we have a dialogue or anything to say now? You know like in the movies when they put their hands together and gonna lift them up in the air." Jaxon inquired.

"I didn't think about that actually." I said. We were still standing in that awkward position with our hands still in.

"This is getting awkward. Fuck it. Let's just lift them in 3,2..1" Harriet spoke as we lifted thme in the air. To brush off the effects of this awkwardness, I decided to bring up a topic.

"Ahem. So guys, you guys know self-defense? It will be needed if we do this. Or like you know, some fighting skills."

"Hell yeah baby! Jax and I practice every evening whereas Zach is more of a computer geek. He prefers to stay at home and stalk people apparently." Max cheered.

"Heyy! Atleast I'm more jacked than you. And I know some basic combat skills too." Zach laughed. "Yeah. Whatever man." Max said, folding his arms.

We stood there silently for 3 seconds until Bliss asked, "Hey what about us though? When you guys go out to kill them, where are Zach and I gonna be? As we're informing you about the things going on and stuff. And you know that earpieces don't work in far distances and you can't carry phones."

"Babygirl, don't worry about that. Since we are going to be starting this coming week, I hired some bug exterminators and cleaners to be with you guys. I mean, you both will be in the company van doing your part of the work while the exterminators do their works in people's houses. You know what I mean? Don't worry, they will be parked not very near, but near enough to the houses of those who will be murdered. AND, the exterminators are family members of 6 of the Royal guards who are willing to help."

"What if they have no work? What if people never really called them to exterminate bugs?" Zach Asked.

"Good question. You guys can hack into cctv of the city cameras right?" I asked Zach and bliss, "I mean.. We can try. But I don't think it'll be very hard though. You know us." Replied Bliss.

"Very well," I continued, "we will use a black van. And if these murdering things reaches to the court, I am 100% sure that they will keep their voice down and not only that but if they decide to check the city or neighborhood cctv, you guys can erase the image of the vehicle. And since the people in the neighborhood, the rich people won't give a shit even if they saw the van , AND my parents are keeping the case low, they won't think about reporting anything, plus, they'll think that the court would know about it and shit so."

"Damn shawty. Since when did you plan all these things?" Questioned Max. He looked impressed. "Since I was 13." I have a stern reply. His expression screamed "slay" But in a man typa way.

"Well what if one of the houses belonged to a court person and they saw the van in real life and not in the cctv?" Harriet raised a question.

"We'll park in a place that's far from there houses but near in the murder spot and as we're heading out after doing our jobs, the van will be kept in a secluded area where we will meet and vanish."

"Damn. How many gaurds did you manage to convince? And do they know about all this detailed planning?" Jaxon questioned once again.

"There are 39 of them and yes, yes they do know the detailed plan." I answered. "Well. I guess if there's no more questions, the meeting is dismissed."

"Oh- ok. Yes ma'am!" Max exclaimed, saluting me. As they were heading out, I might've "accidentally" Shouted to Jaxon asking about his girlfriend which grabbed everyone's attention and when I tell you Max was HYPED up, he was.

"Ohhhh nah nah. Man get yo ass back here. We gotta talk 'bout this shit." Max said enthusiastically. " My nigga, since when did you become all gangster and shit using slangs?" "Girl. Since I was 14? Are you not in your mind or somethin'?"

Ah yesss a normal conversation between Max and Harriet whenever they talk for real. They were like siblings. Literally roasting and arguing every second but at the same time affectionate and caring.

"Ayo y'all. Do NOT go yet. We gotta hear this one." Max said and everyone got back into their chairs with a smile.

"You're gonna pay dear Erica." Jaxon said. Lol. We'll see.

Ps: Guys, I'm slow in updating cuz I got no idea at ALL and no motivation. But yess I will be updating more actively since I'm on my summer vacation rn and I hope y'all are enjoying this! Happy reading pookies🗣️🙏