Part 16 Good girl(smut)

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Joost gently pulled away and stood up

"Let's go get some breakfast. We need something to help with these hangovers," he suggested with a warm smile.

"That sounds like a great idea," I agreed, feeling my stomach rumble in response.

I got dressed more properly, slipping into a comfortable sundress that felt just right for a lazy morning. Joost went to his room to change. Once I was ready, I decided to go to his room and check on him. He opened the door and let me in with a smile. I sat on his bed, watching as he finished getting ready.

"You know, I think we should move into one room," Joost yelled from the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I spend most of my time in your room anyway," he replied, his voice slightly muffled by the sound of running water.

I smiled at the thought. "Okay, sounds good to me."

"Great! So I'll move my things to your room this evening," Joost said, turning off the tap and stepping out of the bathroom wearing his tight, long sleeved shirt that beautifully framed his muscles. I watched as he walked over to his closet, pulling out a fresh shirt.

While pulling the shirt over his head he said. "It'll be nice not having to go back and forth all the time. Plus, I sleep better holding you in my arms."

He was now standing in front of me with his hands on his hips, looking down at me smiling

"And I sleep better when you hold me" I smiled back

He chuckled and said "Let's go eat now"

I stood up from his bed and we both walked out of the room. We made our way to a nice brunch café near the hotel. Joost held the door open for me, and we found a cozy corner table by a window.

As we settled into our seats, a waitress came by with a friendly smile. "Good morning! What can I get for you two today?"

"I'll have a strong coffee and avocado toast, please," I said, glancing at Joost who was scanning the menu.

"I'll take the same, and can we also get a fruit salad?" he added, handing back the menus.

"Sure thing! It'll be right out," she replied before walking away.

We sat back, the sunlight shining through the large windows casting a warm glow over the room. Joost reached across the table, taking my hand in his. "How are you feeling now?" he asked.

" Better," I said honestly. " Thank you for handling everything so calmly."

"Of course," he said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. "We'll be alright." (Harry Styles refrence)

Our breakfast arrived shortly after and we began eating. As we finished our meal, Joost paid for our breakfast.

Joost had a Eurovision rehearsal scheduled for the morning, and I decided to walk with him to the arena. We stepped out of the cafe, hand in hand, and were greeted by soft, golden light casted by the still rising sun. We weren't in a hurry and just enjoyed our morning walk.

However, our peace was soon interrupted. A crowd of paparazzi had gathered near the arena, their cameras flashing and voices calling out to Joost. It was clear they had been waiting for him, eager to get a glimpse of the Eurovision star and, more specifically, to find out more about me. In a recent interview, Joost had mentioned that he had someone special supporting him, and now the paparazzi were determined to uncover my identity.

Joost squeezed my hand, giving me a reassuring smile. "Looks like we have an audience," he said, his tone light but with an edge of seriousness.

I nodded, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sudden attention. "Yeah, seems like it."