Loki And Sasha Make Love Again

Chapter 29

Loki and Sasha walked to Loki's room. Once they were in the room, they sat down on the couch. Loki tells Sasha, "Why don't we go into the bathroom and take a bath." Sasha asks, "Are you sure about that? You are awfully bruised. Wouldn't it be better if you took your bath alone?" Loki said, "No, I don't. I think that having my future wife in the bath with me as the warm water covers my body will be the best therapy for me." Sasha smiles at Loki and said, "Ok Loki. I will do it." So, they walked into the bathroom and started to undress each other. Sasha was getting more comfortable being naked in front of Loki. When Sasha undressed Loki, she was being careful not to hurt him, but it was difficult because he had bruises everywhere. Sasha's hand brushed up against one of Loki's bad bruises and winced in pain. Sasha said, "Maybe I shouldn't be doing this now." Loki said, "No, I want you to stay." Sasha said, "Ok, if that is what you really want." Loki said, "Yes, that's what I want." So, she finished undressing him and he undressed her. They got into the warm water in the bathtub. That warm water felt good to Loki's bruised body. Sasha just sat there beside him. She asked Loki, "Are you feeling better now?" Loki said, "Yes, but I would feel a lot better if we were making love." Sasha said, "I don't think you are well enough to do that." Loki gives Sasha a mischievous grin and said, "Try me sweetheart." Loki leans over and kisses Sasha and she kisses him back. Loki pulls Sasha on top of him while they were still kissing. Loki ran his hands over Sasha's body, feeling her every curve. Sasha started to rub her hands over Loki's body being careful of the many bruises that he had not wanting to hurt him. Loki said, "I want to make love to you." Sasha maneuvered herself so that she was sitting on his cock. Loki reached behind Sasha and pulled down on top of him. He tried to thrust himself in her, but he couldn't do it with her being on top of him. So, Sasha thought she would try and move herself on his cock. It wasn't the same as him thrusting himself inside of her. Sasha moved herself in and out of him. Sasha broke off the kiss and asked Loki, "Is that better for you?" Loki smiled at Sasha and said, "Yeah, it is." Then they started back kissing each other. After their love making in the tub, they continued it in Loki's bed.

Loki and Sasha laid in the bed after their invigorating love making. Sasha had her head on Loki's chest and Loki had his arm around her. Sasha looked up at Loki and said, "I love you, Loki." Loki smiled and looked down at Sasha then said, "That's the first time that you ever told me that you love me. I like it." Sasha said, "That's because I've been too shy to say it but when I thought I was going to lose you, I knew I had to come out of my shyness." Loki tells Sasha, "You have nothing to worry about, my love. I will always be here for you, and I will never leave you." Loki leans over and kisses Sasha. Then he started to make love to her again. Sasha pushes him away and Loki looks confused, "Why did you do that?" Sasha answers, "Because you need to rest because your body is all bruised from what that asshole of prince did to you. We will have plenty of time to do this after we are married." Loki looked into Sasha's blue eyes and said, "Thank you my love for thinking of me but I'm really ok. I can handle making love to you. In fact, it will make me feel even better." Sasha asks, "How could it make you feel better even just a few minutes ago when I touched you flinched with pain?" Loki reassures her, "I'm ok now. The warm wat\er helped a lot. I'm not in so much pain anymore." Sasha said, "I just don't want you to be in any pain and us making love could cause you some pain because of all the bruises." Loki smiled at Sasha then said, "My darling, trust me, I can handle us making love. It actually helps with the pain." Sasha asked, "Are you sure, Loki? I don't want to hurt you." Loki said, "Darling, you could never hurt me by making love to me." Sasha said, "Ok then."

Loki kisses her again and climbs on top of her. He ran his hands over her body, feeling every cure of it. Sasha started to run her hands off his body as well, being careful not to touch him too rough. Loki raises his head and tells Sasha, "You can touch me harder, I'm not going to break, love." Sasha said, "Maybe not but those bruises just might." Loki smiles, "Why don't you let me worry about my bruises and you put all of your fears behind you." Sasha said, 'I will try." Loki started back kissing and touching her.