(𝟎𝟐) 𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐠 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐞 𝐬 𝐬 & 𝐠 𝐮 𝐢 𝐥 𝐭

LUCA GIOVANNI:

If you asked me on a Wednesday Morning what you'd think I'd be doing, My answer would most definitely not be looking for a girl with brown hair and green eyes desperately. I feel so bad, my guilt is suffocating me. I bet my mother would be disappointed in me.

This is ruining my nice boy reputation, it's fucking me up too! I'm nice to everyone, unless you're rude to me first, then it's fair game.  But the thing is, I was rude to her for no reason, she had no idea, And I had no idea she had no idea. So technique it's not entirely my fault, but it also is for cutting her off mid-sentence.

I stab my piece of chicken extra aggressively, shoving it into my mouth. Nicolas Garcia, a fucking prodigy when it comes to football. He has curly brown hair, brown eyes with impressively long lashes: He shoots me a concerned look.

"You good there?" I grumble unintelligible words between chewing, stabbing another piece of chicken and stuffing it into my mouth. "I'm an Asshole.." I finally manage to muster up a somewhat sentence.

Dominic Martin snorts, Our schools "Give no fucks about anyone" And
"Go to bad boy" For the ladies: He has black hair that is also curly, Green eyes permanently narrowed to a glare, And a nose ring that makes him look like a cow. He's also kinda psychotic.

He punched a kid in freshmen year because he "Looked at him weird" Fucking psychotic.

"You, an asshole? That's hilarious." He fakes a laugh. I Mock him, shoving the food down my throat, I almost gag when it hits the back of my throat. I don't know how girls do it..

"I'm serious, I yelled at a freshman girl yesterday for no reason." I tell them, making the situation way more dramatic than it needs to be with my beautiful hand gestures. Nico arches a bow, picking at his food. "For no reason?"

"Yes," I clarify.

"You don't even talk to people for no reason," Dom drops his fork, "Spill." He demands.

I sigh, "Y'know how the figure skaters like to fuck up our ice right before practice for funzies?" They both nod. I sigh again, "That's what I thought she was doing, But it turns out she had just joined the figure skating team, and had no Idea Hockey players practiced in the evening."

They both share a look, Nico chirps up. "How were you supposed to know, You acted based off of previous situations, it's not your fault she didn't tell you that."

I pout, full of guilt. "Only it is my fault, because she was trying to tell me that, but I had cut her off mid sentence every single time.." I admit, stabbing my chicken to release my festering bitterness.

Nico just stares at me, Dom snorts. "Well, Then You are an asshole. Congratulations." He smirks like a fucking—ugh. I groan, dragging a hand down my face. "I don't want to be an asshole, I'm not fit to be an asshole. I'm, I'm—" I hesitate.

Nico Grins. "Mr. Sunshine?"

I gasp, mortified in disgust. "How dare you!" I point my finger at him accusingly. "Never call me that again, I hate it—You fucker!" Nico laughs, hiding his face in his arms placed on the table, his fattass rocking the whole damn table.

"Mr. Sunshine has to be the most embarrassing thing ever, for you of course." Dom smirks, snickering to himself like he's the funniest thing alive.

"That's fucking crazy from you, You fucking psychotic prisoner escapee!"

"Cap!" I hear the distant yelling of the two moron's I half blame for my asshole behavior, I don't sit with the hockey team for lunch because I don't feel like it, they just want to talk about hockey. And while I love talking about hockey, it just gets exhausting at times.