(𝟎𝟖) 𝐰 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐦 𝐞 𝐚 𝐮 𝐫 𝐨 𝐫 𝐚 ? ?

AURORA MILLER

"Your hair looks so pretty, Aria." Kat grins, playing with Ariana's poofy curls. Ariana's hair was stunningly curly: The two front pieces were slicked back with a zigzag part, the rest slicked back into a half up half down hair due, with styled baby hairs framing her forehead.

"Thank you," I hear Aria say, giddily.

I slide out my Scooby doo metal lunch box, and then slide the baloney sandwich I had made this morning when I was listening to my mother rant about her and my dad's latest argument.

She was supposed to make my lunch the night before, she promised.

I was used to broken promises. ''We're fine, baby doll. Me and your mother will get through whatever is happening between us'' Bullshit.

''Me and your mother love each other very much.'' My father told me when I was nine years old and asked because I saw how other peoples parents acted with one another.

Eventually he had given up on trying to convince something that wasn't true to me, I wasn't a fucking idiot. And My dad knew that, so instead he always reassured me that they loved me. My mother still thought of me as that gullible nine year old who was convinced their shit was normal.

I'm not nine years old, and I'm not stupid.

"She's right, Aria, Your hair is fucking gorgeous." I grumbled after taking a bite of my bland sandwich.

"Thank you!" Aria cheesed, deep pink coating the apple of her cheeks.

"Okay, now me." Katrina grinned, swinging her slicked back high ponytail, that accentuated the sharpness of her face, around. I snorted, throwing a lazy thumbs up. "You look fantastic too, Kat."

"I know, but thank you." She smirked, shimmying into me from the side. I shot her a side-ways glare and grumbled unintelligible words that meant to sound like "You almost made me drop my fucking sandwich, bitch." But instead sounded like another language.

"Aurora Miller." A frustratedly familiar voice filled my ears and my mood immediately dropped. I rolled my eyes and repressed a groan of annoyance. I forgot I told that blonde fucker he could sit at my table.

This entire deal is the stupidest bullshit I've ever heard. He probably wants to climb into my pants or one of my friends, and that shit wasn't going to fucking happen on my watch. He's a complete fuckboy, I can just tell by the smile on his face.

It's bright, it's annoying, somewhat charming, kinda beautifulBut every fuckboy is beautiful, or else they wouldn't be a fuckboy.

Here comes blonde headed asshole—Do I even know his name? Two assholes trail behind them, I can't guarantee the one with black hair and green eyes is an asshole, but judging on the people he hangs out with, he's an asshole.

"Blondie," I grumble, swallowing the big chunk of my sandwich I just downed.

I feel Kat shake my arm. "I didn't know he was bringing his friends!" She whispered excitedly, wide eyes filled with enticement. I shrug her hand off my arm. "I didn't think about it that much."

Blondie slides into the seat directly in front of me, his blonde curly hair disheveled on his head and his green eyes so wide and staring at me manically I felt it in my soul. "Hello, Girls." He grins, winking.

I roll my eyes. Katrina grins back, leaning over the table. Arianna mumbles shy high and waves. "I'm Luca Giovanni, and these are my good friends." He gestures to his two sidekicks, sliding into the chairs on either side of him.