(𝟎𝟒) 𝐏 𝐁 & 𝐉

AURORA MILLER:

"What's your name." The little brown haired girl asks me. "Rory." I answer her, plopping my butt down onto their white leather couch. "Roooorrryyy.." She drags my name out, struggling to pronounce it.

I sneak a glance to the blonde headed asshole stationed in the kitchen, observing carefully. Of course I would be stuck babysitting the assholes little sister, that's just my fucking luck.

But on another note their house is fucking ginormous, this is another type of rich kid shit. The entire interior theme is modern with whites and grays and blacks. There's a variety of expensive portraits. The floor is lined with white marble that would break my skull if I fell.

Fucking hell, their TV is worth more then my networth. It's a giant flat screen TV, hung right above a fireplace that looks like it's never been turned on. I would never be able to live in a house this big, mainly for the amount of dust it must collect.

"That's my name." I say, sliding my phone out of my jean pocket. I click onto the green messages app.

THE POWER PUFF GIRLS

Me:

guess what

catty kat:

what?

pinkypie:

??

me:

i'm babysitting blonde hockey player asshole's sister

and he's fucking rich

catty kat:

ooo sign me up

pinkypie:

how rich?

catty kat:

can you give him my number? I need moneyyyyy

me:

1 no 2 really fucking rich

catty kat:

fake fake fake fake

FAKKEEE

pinkypie:

damnn

"Rory?" the deep voice of an asshole drags my attention off my phone. I roll my eyes, and slide my phone back into my pocket. "It's Aurora to you."

I look back, peering over the couch. He arches a brow, leaning over the kitchen countertop. "I thought everyone called you that." I scoff. "Not everyone's an asshole."

He rolls his eyes. "I apologized."

"Okay? Good for you? You want an award?" I respond with a healthy amount of sarcasm. He's silent, I sigh, my stomach rumbles. "You hungry, Kid?" I ask, watching the little brown haired girl play with an ugly baby doll.

She taps her chin, then she smiles and nods. "Ya! Very very hungry." She says, I stand, holding my hand out for her. "K, lets go raid your pantry then."  I try to sound enthusiastic.