(𝟎𝟓) 𝐚 𝐩 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐢 𝐞 𝐬 & 𝐟 𝐮 𝐜 𝐤 𝐲 𝐨 𝐮 𝐬

AURORA MILLER

I stormed through the school hallways with pinkypie hot on my trail. "You have to apologize, you were in the wrong, Rory!" Her annoying voice echo's through the hallway, along with the clicking off her black school shoes.

I roll my eyes, sticking my favorite finger up. "Fuck off, Aria."

Her hand grabs my forearm, yanking me to stop. I let out an exaggerated groan. "What do you not understand by fuck off, and no." I glare at her.

My glare doesn't phase her, she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "You're going to apologize Aurora Miller, whether you like it or not," She persists.

I scoff, folding my arms across my chest. "How are you going to make me do anything?"

She smirks, connivingly. "Mark my words, Rory, Those two words will be getting out of your mouth, no matter what." She proclaims. I roll my eyes at her faulty threat.

"Make me," I taunt.

I shouldn't have taunted her. I know that now that Her hand is tightly gripped onto my forearm as she drags me down the hallway against my will. I had no idea she was this strong. If I had I would've put up more of a fight.

"Fucking let go of me!" I order, digging my nails into the back of her hand. It doesn't work.

My eyes land on the familiar blonde headed asshole, his shoulder is leaning against his locker and he's talking to two other tall boys who are probably also assholes. Suddenly I'm fighting harder against her death grip. "Aria, no." I plead.

She laughs, "I warned ya, now you are going to apologize to him or else."

"Or else what?" The taunt slips out of my mouth, I didn't even mean to taunt her this time. "Why do you want me to apologize so badly, you got a thing for him or something?"

She recoils. "No, of course not. I just want you to be decent human being for once." She tells me. I dig my heels in the ground. "Okay, whatever, I'm a horrible human being, blah blah." I groan. "But he's worse than me, I promise!'

"Too late," She squeaks before throwing me forward and straight into a hard back that belongs to a blonde headed asshole. My hands reach to stable myself, using his back as the stabler. His back muscles tense and constrict.

I take my hands away immediately and at the same time he spins around with a curious look. That curious look shifts to something in between shock and confusion, and then annoyance.

My hands shoot to grab the straps of my backpack, I glance over my shoulder to pinkypie, She grins and flashes me two thumbs up. "Fucking bitch," I mutter under my breath, dragging my eyes to the blondie.

He looks at me with a grimacing expression and a folded pair of arms. I clear my throat, shifting between each leg. "Look, I just wanted to.. a—" The words die on my throat beside my fucking pride.

He cocks a brow. I resist the urge to roll my eyes. And clear my throat again. "I just wanted to.. apolo—" the words die on my tongue, again.

He squints his eyes. I roll my eyes this time and sigh. "I just wanted to apologize for my, Urm, ..recent...uh, behavior." I work extra hard to Pronunciate my words.

Both brows raise now, a slight smile lifts his lips, smugness radiating off of it. I clench my fists around my backpacks straps, And narrow my eyes to slits. "Listen, fucker." The words fly out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"I need this job because unlike you, I don't have rich fucking parents, or an endless amount of money I can spend whenever I fucking want, or a big fucking house like you spoiled fuckers!" I target the last sentence to the other two boys beside him.