(𝟎𝟗) 𝐜 𝐮 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 𝐤 𝐞 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 𝐚

AURORA MILLER:

Kat's high pitched squeal about bursts my eardrums. I groan. "We are going to a paaaartyyy tonight!" She sings, rummaging through her closet loudly.

"We won't be going anywhere if you don't shut the fuck up," I hiss, jumping off her bed to join her in rummaging. "And I can't believe you brought me into your shenanigans." I grumble.

She groans, grabbing a silvery sequin dress out and holding it to her body. "I had too, If I didn't there is no way he would've said yes."

I cock a brow, shaking my head at the dress. "Really?" I snort.

She pouts, puts the dress away. "Yes, really. He obviously has some type of liking towards your grumpy ass, that's how I got him to say yes! You."

I roll my eye, shaking me head. "No—"

Ariana chimes in, cutting me off. "She's right, Rory. I am ninety percent sure the only reason he said yes, was because you asked." She says, I look back and watch as she brushes her edges down with a small brush and some gel.

"Whatever," I grumble, ignoring the tingles in my stomach. Ew, no. As much as I don't like him, it's still nice to hear a boy might like me.

"What's the theme we going for?" I divert, huffing out a breath and jumping back onto Kats bed when my arms start to hurt.

Kat rushes her answer. "Hot, sexy, promiscuous, cunty, Keisha!" She proclaims, holding a tiny mini skirt to her hips. "We are going to turn every boys head, blow every girl out of the park, and we are going to look HOT whilst doing it!"

I laugh. Ariana turns in her seat, eyeing Kat wearily. "I don't know about that.. Aren't we a little young?—" She mumbles, fiddling her fingers.

Kat throws the mini skirt onto the ground, jaw dropped. "Oh no, Miss girl." She shakes her head, stomping towards Aria; She grabs onto both of her hands and yanks her off the chair. "You are going to flaunt what your mama gave ya!" She demands.

My head jumps off the pillow. "Yeah, And if anyone calls you a slut, I'll punch them right in their ugly face." I Tell her, shrugging nonchalantly when she sends a horrified look my way. I smile in response.

Kat spins Aria around, swaying her hips. "You've got great big tits, a fat ass, and skinny waist. Tonight, you are going to show everyone how blessed you are." She grins, smacking Aria right on the left cheek. Aria jumps forward, holding her ass.

I laugh, rolling around on the bed. "It jiggled! Did you see that, Rory? It was brilliant!" Kat announces, laughing as well. I look over and Aria is a hot tomato. "I hate you guys.." She grumbles, biting back a smile poorly.

"Play Pon de replay, and lets get sexy girls!"

I mess with my hair in Kat's giant body sized mirror: I flip it, shake it around, anything to give my dark roots volume. Then, I run my hands down my body, swaying my body as I admire the way Kat's clothes fit me.

A black, latex tube top hugged my waist, squeezing my tits and pushing them upward, making me look like I had a decent pair on me. The low waisted matching mini skirt bottoms reached my upper thigh, showing off my long legs. And then black boots reaching my shins to finish it off.

My hair wasn't out of the ordinary, It was styled like it always was. I had silver hoops dangling on my ears, a variety of other silver jewelry on my body.

I liked my body. I didn't always like my body though, but after starting figure skating I began to slim down, tone out. I looked great now.

"We look sexy!" Kat whisper screamed, grinning. Her blonde hair was styled in an half up and half down. Slicked back with her front pieces braided and framing her face.