❥25

✿✿✿✿

"Aj tum bach gae qki koe tumhe sayad bachane agya h .. par next time nhi Bach paogi  ...see you soon butterfly"

That was last word shreya could hear and she fainted.

Akansh ,Angad and Raghav  came out from car .

"Bhai ms. Topper ka location to yehi ka h.."

"Chal akansh dekhte h yehi kahi hogi Shreya tu tension mat le mil jaegi wo..."

The trio started search her here there then akansh saw shreya locket he had given her.

FLASHBACK

Shreya was standing in front of mirror and combing her hair she saw akansh is standing near door  .she took her college bag about to go then akansh grab her hand.When Shreya saw his face he leave her hand and clear thoart and say ,

"ye locket pehn lo ..." said with cold face

"Q ..maine to already  pehn rkha h .."

"Jitna tumse kaha jae uthna hi kro zada sawal mujhe pasand nhi.."

"Lekin..."

Before she could complete her sentence akansh grab her hand pull her near him.
Both face was so close akansh was seeing in her eyes shreya was feeling like he was seeing in her soul through her eyes. He turned her now her back was touching his chest still he had not leave her one hand  .he slow moves her hair on her one shoulder shreya closed her eyes her heartbeat was so fast same with akansh .he removes her locket and made her wear new locket which he bought.

"Ahh.chodye mera hath dard ho rha h.."

Akansh came back to reality he leaves her hand and say.

"Aj ke baad ye locket  niklna nhi cahiye tumhare gale se special jab tum Bahar jao..."

"Q mai q Manu apki baat .."

" qki ..."  he opened the locket and show her . (See in the picture what is written)

Shreya eyes widen she says.

"Oh to ab ap mere upar apna stamp lagae ge but Mr. Akansh Singh Rajawat mai aesa hone nhi dugi..."

She was about remove the locket akansh grab her hand and says in dangerous tone.

"Don't you dare Mrs.rajawat...ye locket tumhe yaad dilaegi ki tum ab meri property ho kisi or ladke se milne pehle yaad rkhna ya mujhe dokha Dene se pehle..."

"To Mr. Rajawat  ap bhi sun li jiye mai shreya luthra hu na ki apki personal  property..or mai ye locket pehnugi  or apko yaad dilati rahugi apne mujhse kese shadi ki h..."

"Ofo Mrs.rajwat correction h apke sentence mai  ab ap luthra nhi rahi..."
He said with smirk.

"Ap mere english professor nhi jo correction kar wae..."