❥32

Target vote 15

Comment 10

Long update ahead don't forget to tell your view on Shreya past . Sorry guys i was facing some network issue that why update is late.

✿✿✿

"Me and my family was living in new York .one day we got a invitation of bussiness party. I was so excited to attend that party because my parents don't include me in any bussiness related things that why I have never attend any party. But this time I had decided that I will go with them and I think that was my biggest mistake that I regret till now.."

Flashback

In newyork

"Please...please mom dad I also want to attend party..."

Shreya was requesting her parents to take her to party but they were not ready to take her.

"No princess you are not coming with us.."

She became upset and she sat on the couch while fold her legs and hands.

When she heard someone voice she became happy and turns her head and saw her most favorite person of her family.

"Are kya hua hamri rajkumari ko aese q muh fula kr bethi h..."

The person was her uncle. RAJVIR LUTHRA. Her father's elder brother .

"Are bhaiya ap ? Ap Kab aye bussiness trip se.." asked her father

"jab aplog ne hamri rajkumari ko naraz kiya tab.."

"Bhaisab aesa nhi h...wo ?"

"Kya wo Sumitra ..."

And again one voice came and stop her between.

" tum hamesha hamri beti ko daat ti rehti ho..."

The person was KALYANI LUTHRA. Rajvir wife and Shreya aunty.

"Didi ap Kab aye apne mayke se.." asked sumitra.

"Jab rajvir ji aye tab hi .."

"Bade papa ...badi mummy..."

Shreya call them and ran towards them and trio hug each other tightly. They broke the huge . Shreya said with sad expression.

"Dekhiye na bade papa ..mom or dad mujhe bussiness party mai nhi leke ja rhe ..lekin mujhe jana h mera bhot maan h.."

"Jab hamri rajkumari ka maan h to wo zarur jaegi hamare sath or ye uske bade papa ka order.."

"Yayy!" Sherya became happy and hug her bade papa .Rajvir crassed her head lovingly.

She ran towards her room with big smile to select her dress.

"Bhaisab ap dono ne hi isko bigad diya h.."

"Are becahri itne pyaar se puch rhi thi kese mana kr skte h bigde hue to hamare sahabzade h.." said kalyani.

"Aesa nhi h didi hamra beta to sabse sarif h..."

When they were talking someone came from behind and hug Sumitra from shoulder and put his head on her shoulder.

"Good morning choti mom.."

"Lo agae sahabzade Good afternoon beta ji .." kalayni said and pull his ears.

"Ouch maa kya kr rhi h aap ye hamara kaan h nimbu nhi jo ap nichod rhi h.."

Kalyani leaves his ears

"Ye koe time hota h samarth uthna ka ..."

"Wo..wo dad.."