❥27

✿✿✿✿

When akansh came in dinning room he saw his  sibling were alredy present.

"Bhai ms.topper so gae kya?"

"Hmm" akansh nod his head and sat on couch. Riya was sad because akansh was still angry with her.

" Come in angad study room" akansh said to angad and raghav. He moves towards stairs but his step halt in middle when riya called him but he didn't turn.

"Bhai...ap abhi bhi naraz h mujhse.I promise aj ke baat aesi galti kabhi nhi hogi ....I...I...a..am sorry.."

She was not able  to complete her sentence because the tears started to flow from her eyes. Because she can tolerate anything but not her brother's ignorance.

And here,  ladies and gentleman here our strong,arrogant,ruthless THE AKANSH SINGH RAJAWAT got melt when he heard her little sister voice. He turned and his heart ached when he saw tears in her eyes. He quickly moves toward and took her in his embrace.

"Sh.shh...baap re itne ashu aese to hamre ghar mai flood ajaega ..accha I am sorry baccha " he shushed and wipe her tears.

Riya smiled lighty took her head back from his chest .

"Mai gussa tumse nhi bas mai thoda dar gaya Tha ki agar hame kahi late hojati Shreya ke pass pohochne mai or use kuch ho jata to kya krte ham.."

Riya grab her both ears and apologies to him .akansh smiled and hugged her then Raghav and Angad also hugged them.

.
.
.
.
.
In study room

Akansh was sitting on the study chair and raghav, angad was sitting on chair of other side table.

"Angad i want  cctv footage of that road .."

Angad nods and grab his phone to call someone.

Then akansh said to raghav

"Raghav  Pata kro Shreya waha kya krne gae thi wo jo keh rhi thi wo sach tha ya jhoot.."

Raghav call his P.A  he moves toward balcony. When they were busy with there work .Riya knock on the door.

Akansh give permission to come in.
Riya came with three mug of coffee.

"Garma garam coffee bhai .."

Then angad came took mug and sat on the chair lazily.

"I really  need this.."

She place the tray on the table and about to go. When akansh stop.

"Um..riya"

Riya turned towards him and looking him with questionable look.

"What happen bhai..."

"Wo.. actually  Shreya room mai akele so rhi h to ..."

Riya and angad smiled in teasing manner .

"Are Riya... bhai directly ye khena cahte h ki unki pyari wife yani ki hamlog ki pyari bhabhiji room mai akele h to unko Chinta ho rhi h to kya tum waha chali jaogi tb tk jab tak ye yaha kaam kr rhe h"

Riya also join him to tease akansh.

"Oh..mai smjh gae bhai or mai hamri bhabhi ke pass hi Jane Wali thi  mai acche se khayal rakhugi don't worry.."

Akansh glare to both they shut there mouth and ran to do there respective work.

Raghav came ending his called and said.

"Akansh Pata chal gaya Shreya kaha gae thi.. "

When raghav said all attention moves towards him.

" wo apne college ke pass wale cafe gae thi or waha ke waiter se puchne pe Pata chala wo bhot der tak kisi ka wait kr rhi thi but wo insaan nhi aya ya ayi.. "