❥28

Target vote 10 or more

Comment 5 or more i will be happy if it will be more then target

If you will complete the target then next update tomorrow.

I know you will complete the target it not so hard to complete.

How was the chapter let me know your view on this

✿✿✿
Akansh sat on the bed and got busy to use his phone. He was checking some mails. When suddenly he heard.

"AHHHHHHHH"

When akansh hear Shreya scream he throw his phone on bed and ran towards bathroom. He bang on the door and call Shreya.

"Mrs.Rajawat what happen *bang * open the door *bang*"

He was about to broke the door lock when door open and *thud* Shreya and akansh both fell outside the bathroom. She was above him her wet hair strands was on akansh face and her eyes was tightly closed due to fear her grip was so tight on his collar. He was busy in admiring her cute scared face .Everything is going in slow motion. When the door burst open he came out of his dreams and sherya also open her eyes but her eyes widen in shock when she saw there position and the person the door.

Raghav pov:

We were waiting for the couple and riya for dinner but suddenly we heard shreya scream we ran toward akansh room. When we opened the door the scenario we see me and angad turn around directly to give some privacy to shreya  because she was in her bathrobe.

End pov

Shreya Try to got up but she feel extreme pain in her foot .akansh saw her action and stop her to move he stood up and help her to getup. He stood infront of her  to hide her frame because she was looking so embarrassed.Shreya was behind him she grab his forearm from behind for support. Akansh clear his thoart to grab there attention. Angad and Raghav turn  they asked him.

"What happen akansh are you guys alright?"

"Ha bhai hamlog ne ms.topper ki chillane ki awaz sunni.."

"Wo.." Before akansh can say anything riya also came and asked.

"Kya hua bhai maine shreyu ki awaz sunni..."

She saw shreya was standing behind akansh. She came near her and asked her .

"Are you alright..."

"Yaa"

"To chekhi q koe bhoot h kya andar .."

"Bhoot nhi lekin wo.. woo"

"Are kya wo.. wo laga rkha h bolna ..."

"Andar ...andar  chipkali h.."

"Accha...chipkali.."

Riya didn't realize what shreya said but when she realize she scream and ran toward bed and hop on it .

"BHAI....CHIPKALI BACCHAO.."

"Are mujh langdi ko kha chod ke ja rhi mujhe bhi le Chal warna wo chipkali ajega..."

Trio cover there ears because of girls scream .

Riya was scared but she came and took shreya along with her on bed and they both started scream for help.

Boys were trying to calm them but they were not listening and there last scream and akansh patients level broke and he shouts.

"JUST BE QUIT YOU BOTH...aesa konsa wo monster h jo tum dono aese chilla rhi  ho .."

"For your kind Information Mr.akansh singh rajawat  apko bata du jitna ham ladkiya apne husband se nhi darti usse double hame chipkali se dar lagta h..."

Shreya keep her point in front him and riya also joined her.

"Haa ..sahi boli shreya ne ap please use bhagao na  bhai ap teeno to kitne strong ho.."

Then Shreya said

"Ap log to roz gym bhi jate ho ye body kis kaam ki ap teeno bhagao na is chipkali  ko.."

Akansh made "are you guys serious" face

"Mai gym ye chipkali ko bhagane  ya pakad ne ke liye nhi jata ..."

Then Shreya said "sidha boliye na apko dar lagta h ..."

"What ye kisne kaha tumse.."

"Kehna kya saf dikh rha h..agar apko dar nhi lagta to bhagaye na..."

Akansh then said to angad

"Angad jao or house staff ko bulao..."

But Shreya being shreya she said.

"Q..q dar lag rhi h apko ..."

"Mai kisi se nhi darta mai akansh singh rajawat hu mai koe chipkalj nhi bhagane wala..."

"Ek sawal puchu apse...ap ko koe bhulne ki bimari h..."

Akansh asked in confusion "what!!"

"Just asking qki ap jab dekho tab apna  Pura naam lete rehte mai akansh singh rajawat..so I though..."

Before shreya coukd say further akansh glare at her then Shreya shut her mouth and on other side the sibling were trying hard to hide there laugh.

Akansh thought in his mind.

"Chal akansh beta aj izzat ka sawal  ye chipkali ko bhagana hi padega..."

Akansh goes inside the bathroom and search for lizard but there no single trace of that creature. Alansh came out and said.

"There is nothing inside..."

"Are apne acche se nhi dekha hoga ..."

"Maine Pura bathroom check Kiya..."

Then riya said "lagta h bhai apko dekh kr bhag gaya ..."

"Inko dekh insaan dar ke bhag jae wo to ek chota chipkali hi tha.." Shreya muttered slowly. Akansh heard her sentence but he didn't said anything.

Riya came down from bed and said ."all clear Shreya ab ham safe h chal jldi taiyaar hoke aja dinner krte h..."

And sibling goes alansh close the door and came near shreya. He cage her between his both hand .his hand was on both the side of her face on head rest. His face was closed to her.then ge asked.

"Abhi thodi Der pehle kya bol rhi thi ap Mrs.rajwat ki mai darpok hu mere se to insaan bhi dar jae wo to chota chipkali tha...."

Shreya smile nervously and said.

"N-n-nhi to a-aesa kisne kaha apse.."

Shreya was blnpt able to reply him properly beacuse he was slowly put her hair strands behind her ears.shreya closed her eyes .

"Hame kisi ne nhi hamne khud sunna ..."

Shreya open her eyes and reply

"Apke kaan apko bhadka rhe h mere khilaf ap unka mat sunna kr riye ..."

Shreya was saying rubbish to save her from this situation.

"Accha to ap hi bata dijiye kya kaha tha apne..."

He was slowly coming close.shreya closed her eyes and started to pray to god. Before she could react akansh took his  phone from beside and moves towards door before going out he said

"Get ready fast dinner is ready.. I will come in few minutes to take you down ..." Shreya open her eyes in one go and saw akansh back was facing her .he moves out and close the door behind him. When he came out smile cane on his face.he came down humming song .