❥26

✿✿✿✿

He took 2 min paused then again he countinued.

"tum nhi janti jab mai ghar gaya or mujhe Pata chala ki tum kahi bhar gae ho or abhi tak nhi aye .. Pata nhi q mujhe ek ajeeb sa dar mehsus hua ...sayad tumhe khone ka dar ..."
.
.
.
.
.

After 30 minutes

When Shreya wokeup she found her self on hospital bed she started to panic she remove IV Drip from her hand throw comforter when she put her leg on floor she feel extreme pain in her ankle and she shout due to pain and she fell on the floor.

Akansh who was standing outside the ward talking with raghav on call.when he heard shreya voice he end the call and came inside hurriedly and saw shreya was sitting on ground and crying putting her hand on ankle.

"Mrs.rajwat.."

When shreya heard akansh voice her tear eyes meet with akansh .she feel relief. Akansh ran toward her and took her in his arms and made her sit on bed .
He bend down and touch her ankle lighty. She hiss in pain.

"Zada dard ho rha h..."

She nodded her head positively

"How could you be so careless shreya... kaha bhag kr ja rhi thi...Har time bas baccho ki Tarah behave krti ho ....jab dekho tab bas jhansi ki rani bane ka shok h"

"W...w..wo mai bhot dar gae thi iske liye bas..."

"Let me call the doctor..."

He was about to go to call the doctor

"N..nahi please ap mat jaeye..." she grab his hand.

Akansh saw there joint hand and then her scared face . he sit on chair.

"Ok.. mai kahi nhi jarha but atleast let me press the call bell..to call the nurse"

She leaves his hand he moves toward bed and press the call bell then one nurse came .

"What happen sir...oh patient ko hosh agaya let me call the doctor.."

She leaves to call the doctor.

Then there was awkward silence akansh was looking shreya with question looks because he is curious to know about incident but he feel that once they reach home then he will ask her.

When Shreya feel akansh gaze on her .she became nervous and asked him with lot of courage.

"K..kya hua..a..ap mujhe aese q dekh rhe h..."

But before he could answer her they saw doctor enter.

"Oh hello Mrs.rajwat,how are you feel now..."

"Better " she replied with light smile

"That's great ap janti nhi Mr. Akansh Kitna dar gae the apko behos dekh kr.."

Shreya saw akansh face and smile lightly but akansh was pretending that he is using his phone but to avoid awkward situation he clear his throat and asked.

"When we can take her home..."

"Now you can take her home I will prepare discharges paper..."

Then doctor leaves. Akansh stood up from the chair and said.

"Mai nurse ko bhej ta hu wo tumhari help kr degi change krne mai ..."

Shreya nodded her head positively then he moves outside. After few minute akansh enter and saw Shreya was sitting on bed.he came closer to her and said .

"Chalein...discharge paper ready h.."

"Hmm"

Shreya got up from bed took one forearm crutches to walk .they came out of ward after few second akansh turn back and saw her near ward gate walking slowly .then he noticed that she is not able to walk properly with help of crutches .he moves towards her and carried her in his arm.shreya eyes widen in shocked .