❥29

Thanks my lovely for completing the target and for lovely comments 😘

Target votes 20

Comment 10

if it will be more then I will be more happy

How was the update let me know your view something thriller is coming .so do lots of votes and comment for early update.

Long update ahead you guys where complaining that update is short.

✿✿✿

"Get ready fast dinner is ready.. I will come in few minutes to take you down ..." Shreya open her eyes in one go and saw akansh back was facing her .he moves out and close the door behind him. When he came out smile came on his face.he came down humming song .

"Kya baat bhai bada smile kiya ja rha h..." Riya asked in teasing manner.

When he heard it .he clear his throat and plastered his smile with cold face.

"Uhm...mai koe smile nhi kr rha tha ..."

"Agar ap smile kr bhi rhe the to man jae ye na konsa government ne apki smile pe tax lagaya h.."

Angad came from behind and slap light on her head.

"Aj kal bhot bolne lagi ho..."

Riya saw angad then akansh then she made face of crying

"Bhai...dekho na apke samne mujh bechari ko mara.."

Akansh glare angad. He smile awkwardly showing toothyteeth and said .

"He..he sorry bhai.."

They were talking when raghav came and said.

"Akansh i have something urgent to discuss with guys..."

Akansh and angad understood what he was talking about. They both nods there head .then akansh says.

"Riya tum or  Shreya mere room mai dinner kr lo ham study room mai dinner kr lenge.."

Riya nods her positive she order maid to serve there dinner .
.
.
.
.

In study

"Cctv footage mai jis biker ko hamne dekha tha wo mil gaya wo hamre basement h..."

"To hame basement chala cahiye ..."

Ragahv said in confusion. But akansh was lost in his thoughts.

"Kya hua akansh.."

Akansh came out from his thought and said.

"Hm..kya wo sach mai wahi biker h jo Shreya ke piche pada tha..."

"Ya ...mai bhi yehi soch rha tha..." said raghav .

"Lets go what are we waiting for .."said angad.

In akansh bedroom

Shreya was sitting on bed  and using her phone .she was watching something on her phone .she was looking emotional.

*knock knock *

"Yes come in.."

Shreya wipe her tears and put her phone beside her and she put fake smile on her face. She saw riya was standing on door .

" Are riya tu ana knock q kr rhi h..."

Riya came inside behind her maid came with dinner. Riya told maid to put dinner on table. Maid  put the food and she leaves .riya came sat beside Shreya and says.