❥30

Target vote 25

Comment 20 you can give more if you guys

If you will complete the target then next update tomorrow promise . And it's your author's pakka wala promise🤞.

And don't forget to answer my question that I had asked in ending pleasemet me know your view on story .if you guys are liking it or not.

☝️ please read this before starting the reading
✿✿✿
Akansh calm down ..lets go home hame security tight krni hogi...wo Shreya ko kidnap krne ki planning kr rha h..."

"Yes bhai let's go..."

And trio drive towards palace.

.
.
.
.
When trio enter akansh direct ran towards his room to check Shreya .when he was going riya called him.

"Bhai I have important to talk to you...bhai listen..."

"Not now riya I will talk to you later.

He didn't stopped he marched towards his room.

Riya came down and asked his brothers that what happen to him but they didn't reply her properly and they divert the topic because they don't want give tension to her.

When akansh came into room there was nobody inside the room .then he checked the bathroom but Shreya was no where .

He got panic .The negative though start to came in his mind.what if he kidnap her.what if he did something to her.

"No..no akansh don't think negative no one can lay his finger on her until you are alive..."

He ran outside to check the house .he came down running here and there to find her he didn't stop until raghav came infront of his.

"What happen Akash?"

"Shreya is not in the room.."

"What ..." his brother said in union .they called riya who was inside kitchen doing something.

"What happen bhai why are guys are in tension.."

"Where is Shreya?" Asked Akansh.

"In your room.."

"No she not in the room.."

"Lekin wo to so rhi thi apne room mai khud use Sula kr aye hu aese kese nhi h or wo jaegi bhi kaha uske pair mai to chot lagi h.."

"Ye sab chrdo chalo dudh te h yehi kahi hogi ms.topper.."

They all went to search they all were checking in different area of palace after few minutes they all gathered in hall again .they asked each that they found anything. But they got negative answer from each other. And know akansh can't wait more. He pick his mobile to call his team to track her locket location. But before he could do any .A sweet voice came in his ear.

"Hii everyone.."

When he fell the voice fimilar he stop on his trace and turned around saw his "little wife" yes guys his wife our akansh one and only life partner is come inside from the main gate with the help of crutches. Akansh ran toward her he was about hug her but he controlled his emotion and asked in serious and angry tone.

"Where were you?"

"I...I.. was in the garden taking some fresh air because..."

Before she complete her sentence akansh became anger .he thought what the hell I was search her in whole palace like a mad men and she was freaking taking a god damn fresh air.