004 ; y/n's hairdresser arc

in which y/n and gouenji become part time hairdressers (gouenji's exposure therapy (more trauma for fudou))
ft. aphrodi confessing his love

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

a good amount of inazuma japan (and friends) had decided to go out on a little holiday after the whole orion foundation fiasco. so for the past few days you had all been staying in a nice house in the mountains, with the nearest town being around an hour away.

you walked down to the open living room early in the morning and paused as you took in whatever was presented in front of you. you had been greeted by a group of them spread out across the room, sleeping either upright or with their head against a table after staying up so late.

you stared blankly at all of them before taking a look around, "where's anna and ootani?" you muttered to yourself, taking a look around and seeing a note on the table. you picked a small note that read: 'we went out for groceries!! we'll be back soon :) !!' with a small doodle under it.

well, that only meant you had time to kill, and you only had so long until the boys woke up. you hummed and scouted the room. your eyes had, unfortunately for them, landed on a hairbrush that ootani had most likely left after doing her hair up, in her usual half up half down style of course.

a mischievous smirk painted on your lips and you merrily skipped over and picked up her brush along with the pack of hairbands. you hummed a jovial tune and made your over to your first victim, aphrodi.

you decided you'd be nice to him since he always bragged about his hair care routine. you brushed his hair and almost melted from how silky it was. "oh, this is heaven.." you found yourself mindlessly raking your fingers through his hair, before shaking your head and neatly tying his hair into two pigtails. you let out a small squeal as you flicked his hair to sit over his shoulders, before taking a selfie with him for the fun of it.

then you looked around to find your next victim. your eyes landed on sakuma, fudou and kidou who had fallen asleep in the same area. you quickly tied sakumas hair into some high pigtails before braiding kidou's hair (which proved to be much harder than you anticipated).

you then stared at fudou's hair for a bit, you let out a hum and tilted your head to side, "what the fuck do i do with akki?" you whispered before deciding to gather it all up and place a pink bow on it (i wouldn't question where you found it). you snicked to yourself and took a picture then moved on to your next victims.

you looked over at kazemaru and endou who had both fallen asleep by a table, kazemaru with his head on the table while endou was sleeping upright. you didn't bother taking out kazemaru's ponytail thinking he would probably wake up from it. so you stood there for a bit and, much like you did with aphrodi, played with his hair for a good while.

after enjoying the last moments of pure bliss, you parted his ponytail and began to braid one half. "the hell are you doing? it's like 7am." a voice whispered from the door.

you didn't look up and instead carried on with your masterpiece, "living my elementary dreams, 'girls this isn't a hair salon' my ass." you mocked your elementary teacher with a scoff, "look at me now!" you then said proudly.

gouenji silently walked over to stand next to you while you braided kazemaru's hair, "and you're doing this to everyone?"

"oh, for sure."