k. yuuto [1]

kidou x fem!readerapprox

kidou x fem!reader
approx. 1500 words
season 2

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Sakuma!" You shouted, catching the attention of your cyan haired friend, "They're back! They're finally back!" You announced happily, grabbing his hands and jumping around.

You had missed him dearly while he was on his mission to defeat the aliens. Of course, you had been keeping up with it all and watched the matches when you could. But seeing him play through a screen and hearing his voice through your phone was much different to experiencing it in front of you.

"I know, Y/n. We were all watching the match." Sakuma said with a light laugh, being dragged around by your sporadic movements. Students of Teikoku watched the duo with slight confusion as they moved to their classes, Sakuma covered his face that was red from embarrassment.

"Someone's happy this morning," Genda joked, walking over to you both and placing a hand on both yours and Sakuma's shoulders, making you halt your happy dance.

You nodded far too enthusiastically for 8AM, "Yuuto's back from defeating the aliens! It's been so long since I've seen him." You sighed dreamily at the thought of your lover as Genda retracted his hands.

"We can surprise him in Raimon later today. But for now," Sakuma placed his hands on your shoulder and began to direct you to your classroom. "Get to your class, you'll be late." You sent him a glare as Genda laughed.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The last lesson was excruciatingly long, and Genda was sure you were about to blast off out the window and into space if the teacher said any other word that wasn't to do with the lesson ending. Eventually the bell went off and you swiftly grabbed Genda's arm and sprinted to Sakuma's class that was on the other end of the hall.

To say Sakuma was scared shitless would be an understatement.

He took one step out of his class and suddenly it was as if he was transported into another dimension. But, of course, it was only you and Genda dragging him along all the way to the train station.

The train ride seemed to be longer than usual, even with the constant conversation between the trio. But, I mean obviously you got there with no problem at all. Unless you count Sakuma getting bullied into the train's toilet—

"LET ME OUT!" Sakuma cried from inside the toilet.

"No! We're being funny!" Genda laughed out holding the door closed as you cackled.

"Ew! Oh my god what is that— IS THAT A DAMN RAT—!?" Sakuma's horrified shrieks were heard after.

You wheezed, struggling to breathe before letting out another loud laugh. Genda became weak from laughing and Sakuma scrambled his way out the door, all dishevelled and purely traumatised from the experience.