k. yuuto [2]

kidou x fem!readerapprox

kidou x fem!reader
approx. 2000 words
season 3

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Toramaru! We don't wanna be late on the first day, do we!?" A girl with h/c hair shouted from the front door.

"Wait! I lost a shoe!" Your brother panicked frantically looking around as you facepalmed.

"How are you making us late when I had more stuff to bring?" You asked yourself quietly.

The two siblings had an important part in Japan's FFI team; with Toramaru being one of the players and you being the manager that managed the team's health and contributing to strategies.

You sighed as you adjusted the bag that held your belongings before looking down at the stack of papers in your hands that showed the information on all the players ready for their new coach.

"Found it!" The figure of your younger brother emerged from the house as they started to walk to your school, where they were practising for the FFI.

"How are you feeling?" You asked.

Your brother glanced at you before replying. "Nervous. But I'm also excited to meet them again! Especially Gouenji!" He continued with a smile as his sister listened to him ramble. "Hey, you've talked to them before, right?" He inquired, recalling the fact that you have a few classes with them.

"Gosh this makes you nervous huh? You'd never forget I worked with them, and yes we have talked but not recently." You confessed bluntly.

"What were they like?" He asked curiously.

You chuckled. "This again?" You sighed gently remembering the sleepless nights where Toramaru wouldn't sleep until you recalled each match in insane detail during the FF, despite him having watched the matches.

"Well, my main focus was, and still is, the team's strategies, so I spent most of my time conversing and conveying ideas back and forth with Kidou especially, but also Gouenji and Endou. I talked to them the most but I have talked to everyone one on one to discuss their abilities." You said with a smile thinking back to the amount of strategy meetings you'd have.

Toramaru looked at you in awe before muttering, "But you quit, didn't you?"

"Yeah, the whole alien thing put me off plus, who would've been there to take care of you and mom and the restaurant!" You teased, causing him to laugh before a sour mood formed.

"They don't know about her, right?" He asked with a frown.

You sighed from beside him and brought your hand up to ruffle his hair, "Of course not. But they'll get suspicious when you start leaving practice early, I'm warning you now." You advised your brother as he nodded.

"I'll tell them eventually."

The pair both helped at their mother's restaurant. However, Toramaru helped out front with taking orders and cooking some meals whereas you worked behind the scenes figuring out financials and imports, only sometimes taking orders.