chapter 2.

aubrey🎀.

"girl you hair look so good" paige said.

"thank you pretty" i said.

i continued taking mirror pics because my hair not gone stay like this for long lol. i got it curled and i really like it.

"no more damaged hair" i said as we both laughed.

i set up my phone as the tiktok started playing. i watched as paige came up behind me and hugged my waist. she such a flirt lol. it's cute tho.

"aw this is cute imma save it" i said watching the video then saving it.

"aubrey when you gone lemme hold a hoodie ? or do i have to pay for one to ?" paige asked me making me laugh.

"don't worry i gotchu soon paige" i said and she nodded.

i sat my phone down and heard a knock on the door. i assume it was kk nem cus we agreed to do a movies night with the team.

i opened it and saw kk. she had a whole bunch of "trufru" in her hand. the addiction her and paige have with there are insane.

"LOOK PAIGEY I GOT TRUFRU" kk yelled running over to paige.

i watched as paige quickly opened one shoving one in her mouth.

"mm omg so good" she yelled making me laugh.

"hey guys come in" i said to qadence and the rest of the girls.

"so what are we watching ?" ashlynn asked.

"idm boo we all know we not gone pay attention to it" i said.

everyone nodded and agreed. i looked around the room and set the snacks up on the table. i grabbed my phone and everyone gathered around to play games.

we decided to play "is it true" why because my teammates are so nosey and they wanna no every little things that goes on lol.

"okay paige you first. is it true that you have gotten head before ?" iced asked.

"yeah it's true" she said blushing.

"awwww okay you getting nasty ole freak" kk said making us laugh.

"okay aubrey" qadence said wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"is it true that you was pregnant ?" she asked me.

"yeah no. ionk where you got that from or who told you that but i was never pregnant" i said laughing.

"but i think you would look cute preggo tho" paige said.

"paige don't play with me lol. don't wish pregnancy on me the time will come when it comes and hopefully that's like 10 years from now" i said.

paige💎.

"okay lights out. i hope everyone can find somewhere comfortable to sleep cus if not it's gone be a long night and your in for a surprise" i said.

we all settled in for the movie that we agreed to watch cus everyone liked it.

"so you guys noticed how flirty aubrey and paige have been ?" ice asked being nosey.

"we were not flirting" aubrey said blushing.

"then why are you blushing ?" kk asked.

"look can we just start the movie ?" she asked.

"okay but i think you should cuddle with paige in her bed so that i can have yours" kk said.

i got into my bed and she looked at me asking permission with her eyes.

"i'm down let's go" i said waving her over.