chapter 14.

aubrey🎀.

"no i want my girl & her strapppp" i whined to kk.

"dude your nasty. did she really use it on you tho ?" she asked me.

"yess and i loved it" i said.

"man y'all wildin" kk said laughing.

we walked to our dorm and i saw paige in her bed. she looked so beautiful, her pretty blue eyes.

"hey mamas" i said kissing her.

"hey you" she said back.

"so you wanna come with me to target ?" i asked.

"yesss" she said making me giggle.

"okay let's go" i said grabbing my hand.

we walked into target & i looked around trying to find the stuff i was looking for. i noticed paige was nowhere to be found. she always running off.

"baby where you at ?" i asked looking around.

"ouu babe look.. can i get it ?" she asked me.

it was a ipad case but it was basketball custom. and anything basketball designed paige loves it. she looked so cute and the hope in her eyes i could not say no to.

"yeah baby" i said and she happily put it in the basket.

"now come on" i said grabbing her hand.

"no i wanna look around somewhere else" she whined.

"mamas, ion have time to be separated right now i gotta find some stuff & im trying to get out of here asap" i said and she huffed at me rolling her eyes.

"this is stupid" she mumbled with her arms crossed & a cute pout on her face.

"baby don't be like that" i said.

we continued walking around and paige was on her phone. she still had an attitude.

"mamas" i said to her and she looked up at me with a sad look on her face.

"how about i buy you trufru will that cheer you up ?" i asked her.

she smiled at me and nodded.

"okay let's go" i said.

i felt her pull on my shirt as she walked beside me. clingy ain't the word i said to myself. we went to the counter and i paid for the stuff giving paige her trufru.

"thank you" she said happily hugging me.

"anything for you my love" i said kissing her forehead. we got our stuff and headed back to our dorm.

when we got to our dorm i watched paige excitedly change her ipad cases from her old one to the one i just bought her.

"look how good it looks bae" she said showing me.

& it did look nice.. the designs were everything. should've been tho that case was almost $65 dollars.

i got into my bed & texted juju. i could tell paige was staring at me out the corner of my eye.

she came over to me and laid beside me. she pecked my lips and smiled at me.

paige💎.

"so you want me & my strap ?" i asked teasing her.

she looked over at me shocked and embarrassed. her face was red and she hide it in her hands.

"don't hide baby i love it" i said smirking at her.

"kk so messy. she got a big mouth imma kill her" she said giggling.

i leaned down and kissed her aggressively. she grabbed my neck and pulled me on top of her. roaming my hands on her body her breathing began to hitch.

i pulled her shirt and bra over her head and attacked her breast. she sucked on my neck making me moan.

i moved down, going straight to her private. undressing her i could feel her hands go up my shirt. she rub her hand over my nipples.

"aubrey" i moaned out quietly.

i kissed her aggressively shoving my tongue in her mouth. pulling back i undressed myself and opened her legs. trying something knew im really excited.

"i'm tryna scissor too bae" aubrey whined. she stared at my vagina and bit down on her lip.

"mm i love her" she said rubbing my clit.

i nodded and smiled at her. i put my leg over hers before grinding against her. i moved back and fourth slowly giving us pleasure.

"you feel so good mama" i moaned out.

i felt aubrey grind against me from the bottom. she moved her hips and fourth quickly and i sped up as well.

"mm paige yes" she moaned out.

"i'm gonna cum mama" i moaned.

"mm cum with me" aubrey said.

she rested her hand on my abs as we both moved against each other. after a few more seconds we both reach our climax and i pulled out my strap from under my bed.

she smirked at me and i flipped her over. i could see the remainder of her juices drip down her clit i used my finger to wipe it licking my finger.

after putting it on, i rubbed the tip against her wetness i heard her light moans.

aubrey🎀.

paige continued to tease me as i bit down on my bottom lip. i whimpered as she moved it up and down.

"paige don't tease i need you" i whined.

she bent down kissing my clit before i felt her slide in slowly. her strokes were slow.

"mm faster" i moaned tapping her thigh.

i felt her go faster & faster. she grip my waist pounding into me relentlessly. i grabbed onto the covers as she began going deeper.

"mm mamas yes right there" i moaned out loudly.

"you like that sh** ma ?" she asked me.

"yess you feel so good" i said.

she bent over me putting both hands on both sides of me moving her whole body she pounded deeper into me.

"uhh f*** paige" i yelled loudly.

i began moving my body against her feeling the strap in my stomach. i reached back resting my hand on her abs. she continued to pound into me.

"uhh yes daddy, right there" i moaned out.

"omgg i'm gonna cum baby" i said looking back at her. i could see her pounding into me relentlessly.

"cum for me baby.. let go" she whispered in my ear.

i came on to the strap. i felt her pull out of my slowly. i stayed in the position looking back paige licked the strap licking up all of my cum. she cleaned me up licking my clit from behind.

"uhh paige you gone make me cum again" i moaned out.

she flipped me over and kissed me aggressively.

"mm you taste so good" she said into my lips.

"ugh you have the best tongue. and she's my favorite" i said looking at her strap.

"lol im glad you like it baby" she said.

we cleaned up & laid down to watch netflix. i knew i would have to tell juju asap tomorrow lol she's gonna love it she so messy. paige laid her head in between my legs as she closed her eyes.

chapter 14😝. they so NASTY & FREAKY LORD HAVE MERCY 😭😫. this for all my fruit cakes 🥹🥹! vote and comment 🫶🏾!