chapter 7.

2 months later.

aubrey🎀.

"hey lovebirds" azzi said running up to us.

"hey azzi wassup ?" i said.

"nothing chillin. practice was tiring so i'm finna go shower and take me a good ole nap" she said and we laughed.

"me too, i'm so drained ion even know what's going on ?" paige said.

"imma catch yall later tho" azzi said walking to her dorm.

we said goodbye and me and paige walked hand in hand to ours. she looked so drained. her eyes were swollen and she had bags real bad.

"you okay baby ? you look so drained like physically and emotionally" i said.

"mhmm. sleep been a lil lost lately i'm so tired" she said rubbing her eyes.

we walked to our dorm and i let her shower then i went. i walked back and saw her in her bed with her back turned against me. i grabbed my phone and turned the lights off.

i walked over to her touching her hip looking over i saw her eyes closed. i got into bed beside her and stroked her cheek.

"you okay my love?" i asked.

"mhmm but can you hold me please" she mumbled.

i nodded and moved her to the side. i laid down and pulled her on top of me her face buried in my neck.

"why haven't you been able to sleep mamas ?" i asked.

"stressed" she said.

"about ? you wanna talk about it ?"

"school. i been trying to make sure i keep all a's but this one class stressing me out so bad" she said.

"mm well gts baby we will see about it tomorrow" i said.

she leaned up and kissed me. i kissed back and stroked her hair.

"night mamas" she mumbled into my neck.

"night baby" i said.

1 day later.

"let's go kk" i said as she grabbed all the trufru she could.

"okay okay" she said putting them on the counter.

"where's paige ?" kk asked.

"sleep.. you could tell she hadn't slept in days so i'm tryna let her sleep as long as possible"

"poor paige" kk said and i nodded.

"yeah she been stressing about a class and yk how paige is about her grades so" i said.

paige💎.

i sat up and looked around. aubrey wasn't here and she left me here to sleep by myself. i slowly got up and walked to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

the bags went down but my eyes were still kinda swollen. i walked out grabbing my phone and called Aubrey.

"hello ?" she asked.

"mama wya ? you left me to sleep alone" i said.

"i'm sorry mama.. kk wanted me to go to the store with her im otw back now tho" she said.

"okay, i love you and be safe" i said.

"i love you more pretty" she said.

we said our goodbyes and hung up. i got back into bed and scrolled on tiktok. 5 minutes later i saw aubrey and kk walk through the door.

"hey my love" she said walking over to me.

she leaned down and pecked my lips. something about her makes me fall for her more and more. she's just so beautiful.

"how was your nap ?" she asked.

"really good i needed that" i said sitting up.

"BESTIE WE GOT YOU TRUFRU" kk yelled.

"omgg you guys are the best i was really craving these and they make me so happy" i said hugging her and aubrey.

i grabbed a bag and started eating some.

"okay guys well imma give ya'll some alone time" kk said. we said bye and she left.

"you look so cute" i said looking up at her.

"thank you mamas" she said.

"cuddle with me please ?" i asked and she nodded.

aubrey🎀.

paige laid her head on my chest. everyone see paige as a strong tuff and masculine person in from the camera but behind closed doors she's really just a big teddy bear.

she's so soft and sweet she's my big baby and i love it. i grabbed my phone and texted juju back. i felt her put her leg on top of mine. and she also clingy lol.

she closed her trufru and put them on the floor. laying down all the way she buried her face in my neck. i could feel her little sniffles.

"you smell so good" she mumbled.

"thank you ma.. yk i gotta stay smelling good always. that's one thing i love about you as well is the way you smell" i said and she nodded.

paige quietly continued to lay in my neck i was sure she had fallen asleep but a few minutes later i felt her hand roam up my shirt. she began to rub my breast through my bra.

my breathing quickly hitched. paige such a tease and that's something i done learned so quick. she's definitely the freaky type and that's my type cus iykyk.

she continued to rub my breast through my bra. i felt her began to suck on my neck. her breath was hitting my neck.

"mm mamas" i breathed out.

"paige don't tease" i moaned.

she pulled away and stared at me. she was most definitely tryna read my facial expression. she stared at me and then straddled me.

she grabbed my neck leaned down and aggressively kissed me. i roamed my hands down her waist rubbing it lightly. paige pulled away from the kiss kissing down my neck and then my chest.

she kissed around my chest and then looked up at me, biting down on her bottom lip. i could feel her breathing hitch.

"hey guys sorry to interrupt your sex time but i need to borrow your ipad" kk said coming in and grabbing paige's ipad and quickly walked out the door.

"sex time ?" i asked as we both laughed.

"kk's so goofy" paige said making me nod.

"you tryna leave love marks on me tho ?" i asked smirking at her.

"yes, im marking my territory so folks will know your taken" she said smiling at me.

"aww so cute" i said kissing her cheek.

"i love you" i mumbled.

"i love you beautiful" she said.

chapter 7😝. whew they was finna get down and dirty but kk was cockblocking broo 😭. they so cute tho! vote and comment 🫶🏾!