chapter 9.

paige💎.

"aubrey stopppp" i yelled as she carried me over her shoulder. i looked down & stared right at her butt.

i used both of my hands and grabbed her butt hard. i could hear her giggle.

"lol, mamas that don't bother me" aubrey said.

she continued to carry me until we got to our dorm and she laid me down on my bed. she got got on top of me and laid between my legs.

she kissed me aggressively and used her right hand to grab my neck. she used her left hand to lift my left leg.

she began attacking my neck.

"mm ma" i breathed out.

she went back up to my lips kissing me aggressively she shoved her tongue in my mouth and i gave her access.

aubrey🎀.

"i want food" azzi whined.

"let's go get food guys before azzi die of starvation" i said and she smiled at me clapping happily.

we drove to chipotle and ordered and i made sure to get paige food. she decided to stay back and finish up some work.

all honestly she spend a lot of time between basketball and academics she don't even get out no more. i try so hard to convince her to do sum fun but she just ain't going for it.

ik she gone graduate with high honors. maybe even a 4.0 gpa. i sat her food in the backseat and headed back to the dorm.

"guys next time we're gonna have to drag her by her hands and feet" ice said and we nodded.

i pulled up to the dorms and gave paige her food.

"thank you" she said bluntly not looking up from her laptop.

"paige can you look up for 1 second ?" i asked irritated.

"no i'm busy" she said.

i huffed and grabbed her laptop. she quickly looked up at me and mugged me.

"give me my laptop back" she said.

"no paige. you need to take a break. your stressing when your grades are fine. okay your pushing yourself to hard" i said.

she stood up and tried to grab her laptop back but i moved it away. she rolled her and eyes and huffed.

"can you please give it back ?" she asked lowly.

"no" i said.

"bruh i need to finish this. GIVE IT BACK" she yelled.

"first of all who you yelling at ? you better use lowercase letters when you talking to me. second of all you don't need to finish anything your early on all this." i said.

"ykw forget it." she said grabbing her phone and keys. she quickly but aggressively put her slides on.

"where you going ?" i asked.

"OUT. i need to clear my head" she said.

i put her laptop on my bed and walked out behind her. i quickly caught up walking in front of her making her stop.

paige💎.

aubrey is really testing me right now.. all i want to do is go for a drive and she's in my way.

"aubrey move" i said.

"no. mamas what is wrong with you ? it's not like you okay and your stressing yourself out so much youn even realize you losing your mind" she said looking into me eyes.