chapter 17.

aubrey🎀.

i walked into our dorm and saw paige in her bed under the covers. i walked over and pulled the cover from over her head and watched as she peacefully slept. idk why she do that she tryna suffocate herself. i smiled and kissed her forehead. i grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom.

i turned on the shower and put my afro up before undressing. after showering i did my skincare routine. i looked over and saw paige rubbing her eyes.

"hey sleeping beauty" i said smiling at her. she smiled at me and i got into bed beside her.

"you okay ? you been sleeping a lot" i said rubbing her temples.

"mm somebody pregnant then" she said sleepily. she looked up at me smirking before i scoffed pushing her head off of me.

"PAIGE MADISON BUECKERS.. don't you ever. i am FAR FROM PREGNANT" i scoffed making her laugh. she love saying stuff like that lol.

"i'm just kidding bae" she said giggling. i laughed and shook my head. i got up and paige wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me back down.

"noo cuddle with me" she whined.

"i will baby just let me grab my phone" i said and she nodded. i grabbed my phone and then someone knocked. i already knew deep down it was kk so i just said come in.

"hey guys uhh i just came to give paige her charger. you left it in the locker room she said handing it to her.

"thank you" paige said and kk nodded. she walked to the door and smirked at us.

"well imma leave yall alone.. ik yall probably finna go to poundtown" she said making me laugh. she's so goofy i love it. can't even be mad.

"KAMOREA PLEASE" i said laughing.

"bye" she said and we said bye to her. she shut the door and i got into bed with paige and she cuddled up to me burying her face in my neck.

paige is like a big bear. i love it. i took some cute pictures as i scrolled on instagram. i texted juju back cus she worry so much lol. overprotective at its finest.

i felt her drift off to sleep as she put most of her body weight on me. paige is the definition of "sleepiest girl" she wake up sleepy lol.

i rubbed her back lightly as it comforted her. she always need my touch and it helps her to feel protected.

paige💎.

"hey guys, so i'm gonna be pranking aubrey by accusing her of cheating lol. this prank finna be lit but guys im playing with my life lol" i said.

i finished the intro then set up the camera & sat down looking at my phone. i heard aubrey come in which is my que.

"hey mama" she said. i mugged her and then rolled my eyes looking back down at my phone. she was already catching the "attitude" vibe.

"what's wrong ? what i do ?" she asked sitting down beside me. i shook my head and moved away from her. she looked so sad and confused made my heart sad. i was ready to give in but i had to go through with the prank.

"baby ? what happened ? talk to me" she said. i got up and looked at her.

"i saw you" i said.

"saw me what ?" she asked confused.

"i saw you with another girl aubrey. i'm not stupid" i said.

"what girl paige ? i wasn't with no other girl. the h*ll you talm bout ?" she asked.

"aubrey don't lie to me. tell me the truth who is she ik your cheating?" i asked raising my voice.

"paige i'm not cheating on you. where are you even getting this from ?? like i don't understand because i wasn't out with no other girl so your lying" aubrey replied.

"IM LYING ? YOUR LYING AUBREY. tell me who she is" i said calming myself down.

"paige i'm not doing this with you. ian cheating on you i can promise you that. you tripping. ion got time for this sh**. aubrey said.

"AUBREY WHO THE F*** IS SHE ??" i yelled yanking her arm. she turned around and pushed me into the wall smashing her lips to mine lightly holding my neck.

the sexual tension i feel right now is bad. she's mad and here i am playing with my life but also soaking wet. we pulled away and i looked into her eyes with lust.

"paige you better bring that yelling sh** down on my soul. you hollering for no reason. stop playing with me. talk to me like you got some sense for i make you" she said in her attractive voice.

i bit my lip and nodded at her. she let go of me and led me to her bed. i winked at the camera and quietly snickered.

"now talk to me with a normal tone and tell me why you think i'm cheating. because that couldn't have been me you saw with another girl"

"i swear on my life ian cheating on you baby. i don't want nobody but you. you can even check my phone" she said looking into my eyes.

my heart was melting and so was my underwear but that's besides the point right now. i nodded.

"can i tell you something ?" i asked and she nodded holding my hands.

"it's just a prank" i said looking at her. she rolled her eyes and then laughed as she got up. i grabbed her waist & hugged her.

"i'm sorry stink they wanted me to do it. but it was just a prank baby.. ik you wasn't cheating and ik you would never do that or hurt me" i said.

she hugged me wrapping her arms around my waist. i pecked her lips and giggled.

"i love you" i said.

"i love you more beautiful" she said pecking my lips. i went and grabbed the camera holding it up.

"okay guys so i got her lol.. she was getting mad but yk she threaten to do things to me that i would love" i said making her smirk.

"say team paige" i said to Aubrey putting the camera in her face.

"girl no team aubrey it's okay we coming back harder next time" she said fixing her afro.

"anyways make sure you like, subscribe, and comment!! thank you for tuning in" i said blowing a kiss and then ending it.

i set my camera down and aubrey pulled me into her chest.

"i do want you to make me fix my attitude" i said smirking at her. she smirked at me and pushed me on my bed.

chapter 17😝! sorry for disappearing guys lol. but yall should go read my new books. don't walk.. RUN TO THEM 😝😝. but paige really got her and aubrey was finna yeah lol. vote and comment🙃!