chapter 12.

paige💎.

"paige why won't you forgive her ?" ice asked me.

"because she yelled at me and made me cry. it hurt my feelings and not only that she tried to kill me with her driving" i said.

"but kk didn't mean it, she was just on her period. yk she didn't mean it she's not a mean person" ice said.

"uhh who's side are you on ice ?" i asked rolling my eyes.

"look i just think you should answer her call" she said.

"well don't think cus it's not happening" i said crossing my arms over my shoulder.

"your so sassy" ice said giggling.

"i am not" i said laughing.

i looked down and saw that kk texted me.

bestiek🫶🏾 (kk)
bestie boo🥰 (paige)

bestiek🫶🏾: paigeyy i'm sorrryyyyy! please talk to me i didn't mean it 🥺🥺.

bestiek🫶🏾: IM SORRY GIRLY POPPP.

bestiek🫶🏾: BESTIE TALK TO MEEEE please 🥺.

i huffed and slammed my phone down. deep down ik kk didn't mean it but again i am sensitive so why be mean to me when i haven't done anything wrong.

aubrey🎀.

i finished packing for my flight to la & set it down beside my bed. i always pack early just so i won't have to rush or end up forgetting anything.

i sat down on my bed and watched tik tok. paige went out with ice but she texted me and lmk that she was otw home.

a few minutes later i saw walk through the door. she changed into something comfortable and came over to me.

"hey" she said kissing my cheek.

"hey baby, did you have fun ?" i asked.

"mhmm i missed you" she said.

"i missed you! i was so bored lol" i said.

she got into bed beside me and buried her face in my neck. i felt her hands on thighs her thumb lightly rubbed my thighs.

she kissed my neck and looked at me.

"what ?" i asked.

"your so beautiful" she said making me blush.

"thank you love" i said.

she leaned in and kissed me.. she slowly slipped her tongue into my mouth and i gave her more access. paige used her hands to spread my leg laying in between my legs.

she pulled away and kissed my neck. leaving hickeys on both sides. after a few minutes she moved down to my chest kissing around it.

she lifted up my bra over my head before she attacked my breast. she left a hickey on my right breast. paige moved down kissing down my stomach & my thighs.

paige tugged on my waistband and i nodded at her before she pulled them down. she stared into my eyes before attacking my clit. i felt her tongue go deeper.

"paige yes" i moaned out.

i pushed her head down farther i could feel her go faster. she looked up at me & added a finger. my body instantly jumping.

she pumped her finger faster, i could feel the knot in my stomach.

"mm paige i'm gonna cum" i moaned.

"cum in my mouth baby" she said into my vagina.

paige mumbled into my clit making my body vibrate i felt myself release in her mouth.