chapter 5.

paige💎.

"hey paigey" one of my closets friends said to me.

"ohh hey skylar" i said smiling at her.

me and skylar met during freshman year when we had a class together and we were assigned as each others partners.

we had become really close and our friendship was tight but by sophomore year it was rumored that we were dating. skylar's a pretty girl and she's really sweet but ion even see her like that fr.

"so how's basketball going ?" she asked me.

"good i love it especially after coming back from a  injury"

"and how's volleyball ?" i asked and she smiled at me.

"good also. it's a passion so it makes me so happy" she said and i nodded.

"wanna hang out later ?" she asked me.

"yeah im down. you can come to my dorm yours ain't got enough air for me and it's to hot for that" i said making her laugh.

"man bye but okay" she said.

we hugged and she went our separate ways and i walked to our dorm. i walked in and sat my stuff down on my bed.

"hey pretty girl" i said.

"hey you" she said looking up from her laptop.

"wyd today ?" i asked her.

"hanging out with one my friends.. we hadn't hung out in a while so imma catch up with her" i said.

"that's good, i promised ice i would go see a scary movie with her, yk she's scary but she tryna face her fear" aubrey said giggling.

i stared at her and she stared back. i watched as she got up and walked over to me. i wrapped my arms around her hugging her.

"lmk if you get scared" i whispered in her ear.

"yeah sure" she said giggling.

aubrey got dressed and fixed her hair as she got ready to go to the movies with ice. she walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her phone.

"okay im finna head out mamas" aubrey said and i nodded.

she walked over and pulled me up she lifted my chin up.

"mm mm i need you to act right. now hug ?" she asked me and i smiled.

"have fun" i said as she pulled back.

"thank you, i'll try if ice don't cry" she said making us laugh.

i hugged her again before kissing her cheek. i watched as she began to blush.

"imma miss you" i whispered.

"imma miss youu" she said kissing my nose.

she grabbed her keys and headed out the door. i had to prepare for skylar to come. i set out the snacks and waited for her. five minutes later i heard her knock.

i got up and opened the door for her. her lashes were done and she was wearing a crop top with blue jeans that were ripped.

"hey come in" i said moving aside.

"what you wanna watch ?" i asked.

"it doesn't really matter" sky said.

i nodded and putting on a movie. i turned the lights off and grabbed the snacks. sky sat on my bed beside me.

we started watching the movie i felt her lay her head on my shoulder.

aubrey🎀.

"ice for real you wanted to come so let's go" i said pulling her into the movie theater.