chapter 10.

paige💎.

i walked to the locker room and went to my locker. today was a good practice i definitely felt the energy. i watched as kk came in with a camera and her mini microphone ik she was finna ask us questions.

she slowly walked up to me and giggled tapping on my shoulder.

"hey bestie so umm what's your thought on aubrey ?" she asked me making me blush.

"mm she's the most beautiful girl in the world and i love her with all my heart and i wanna marry her" paige said.

"aww how cute" the whole team said.

"aww i love you" aubrey said walking over to me.

she grabbed my waist pecking my lips.

"your so sweet" she said kissing my forehead.

"aww you guys aubrey is blushing lol" i said making sure they put the camera on her.

kk went went around the room and asked the other girls questions and i finished changing. i grabbed my bag and said bye to the team.

i walked out to my car and aubrey followed. she got into the passenger seat. she didn't say anything which was weird.

"it's not polite to stare" i said making her laugh.

"mm your my gf so that don't really count" she said.

i drove to our dorm and grabbed my clothes. aubrey promised we would go to the beach today and i am really excited. i love the beach and i need a tan lol.

i walked out of the bathroom and aubrey went in and took a quick shower. i saw that she had a towel wrapped around her body. just fine.

i finished putting all the stuff i would need into my bag and aubrey walked out. she was just so gorgeous omg.

"hey you ready to go to the beach ?" i asked.

and she nodded and her phone rang.

aubrey🎀.

i grabbed my phone and saw that ice was calling me. i answered it and i heard her voice on the other end.

"hello ?"

"hey aubs uhh can you come help me with my test please ??? kk's not here" she said frantically.

"i can't i promised paige i would take her to the beach" i said.

"please i have 1 hour left and i'm only on question 12/65 pretty please i won't ask for nothing else" she said.

honestly i could tell how stressed she was and i knew i would feel guilty about now helping her if she fails.

"okay i'll be there in 10" i said.

"thank you" she said.

"ofc" i said and we hung up,

i looked up and saw paige come from the bathroom. she looked so excited and now i gotta break her lil heart ian ready.

"you ready ?" she asked grabbing her bag and phone.

she started walking towards the door and i pulled her back lightly grabbing her waist. i looked into her eyes.

"what ? what happened ?" she asked.

"don't get mad at me but i can't go with you to the beach" i said.

"but why ?" she asked i could see the disappointment in her eyes.

"ice called and she begged me to help her with her test. she said she has an hour left and she's only on number 12/65" i said.

"you agreed even when you promised to go to the beach with me ??"