𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 - 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥

Everyone meets up at the entrance of the studio. You and your co-star Gordon were the first ones there. Everyone was pretty slow but managed to get to the lobby. 

[Your POV]

Everyone else leaves to go to Dal's car. Our amazing driver!! (hes nowhere near amazing it's basically a roller coaster as soon as he drives off.)

We finally reach to this nice restaurant because that's what everyone voted on, we enter in and sit at our seats. 

"N/n dude scooch over!" Gordon says complaining about him not having enough space. Typical Gordon. 

"Shut up Gord you're just a big back that's why you can't fit on the seat" I say jokingly calling him that because he eats the biggest amounts of food known to man kind. BIGGER THAN NICKADOAVACADO AND CASEOH COMBINED. Everyone starts laughing at my amazing joke. Me, Gordon, and Dallas sit down while Kia, Lizzy, and Ian start ordering our food for us. Then they finally come back after ordering.

@ name_official 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at all these big backs....                                                                                           Posted 15 minutes ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

@gordoncormier_official                                                                                               DUDE DONT LIE YOU LITERALLY CHOSE THE PLACE.                                       >@name_official erm naur i didnt !!!                                                                    >@kiawentiio GORDON YOU CHOSE IT.        >@gordoncormier_official DID NOT.                                                                         >@ianousley whoopsies (i chose it)

@gordoncormierfan                                                                                                           OMG NEW GORDON CONTENT YESSS

@lexiroonies_magaroonies                                                                                           food is actually so good omg 

[Your POV] 

As soon as we got our food we literally devoured it all. Obviously Gordon HAD to finish first. After eating we all just went home and not gonna lie I was so tired after eating all of that food. We all went home so we can get ready for another filming day tomorrow.

As soon as I got home our group chat was blowing up about something. So obviously I had to open the group chat.

Avatar the last Rizzbenders

gord> dudes albert just said that were flying somewhere else to shoot but hes not telling me where :(

me> i wonder why...

gord> SHUT UP BIG BACK

me> DONT EVEN GORD YOU LITS ATE ALL OUR FOOD IN ONE INHALE.

kia (replied to you)> LMAOOO

dally> we have to pack stuff up now but im not in the mood :(

me (replied to dally)> SAME. (my mom packs my stuff for me)  

gord (replied to you)> prolly because your big back self cant stand up anymore

kia (replied to dally)> FRRR

me (replied to gord)> GORDON I WILL LEAK UR ADDRESS DONT EVEN. 

gord (replied to you)> OKAY OKAY (big back)

me (replied to gord)> DUDE.

me> @kia can you pick me up tmr? moms got work and cant drive me

kia> OFCC

me> TYSMSM

Everyone goes to bed feeling excited to find out where they were going to be filming. 

Day finally arrives. You get out of bed as you start preparing to leave for the studio with Kia since you had asked her the night before if you could go and leave with her since you didn't have a ride.

A/N

i know cliffhangers and i right HLEP STOP anywya im strating a new chpater tdont play !!! anyway i hope you like it so far???????/ its kinda short HELPS TIP its only 400 words and i didnt have much ideas sigh anyway im going to start the new chpater soon !!!