𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 - 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚

As you're grabbing the rest of your stuff to bring to the set Kia starts calling you

KIAWENTIIO IS CALLING

ACCEPT                                                                                                                  DECLINE

You accept the call from Kia. "wassup Kia??" "You done? I'm a couple houses down from yours right now." "I'm grabbing my shoes right now don't worry." "okay okay okay see ya thereeee." "Okayy byeeeee"

You guys end the call. You see Kia pull up to your drive way. You go out and get into her car. You guys drive over to the studio. As you guys pull up to the parking lot of the studio you both see Ian, Dallas, and Gordon all together walking up to the entrance. You guys follow them through greeting each other. The directors assistance goes up to you guys "Hiya kiddos Alberts just at the meeting room waiting for you guys. He's going to tell you guys where were shooting next okay?" she says as she leads us to the room. 

[Your POV]

"Dudes why do I feel kinda nervous when this is a thing I shouldn't be nervous for?" I say I'm nervous all the time it's kinda insane 

"It's okay N/n your big backness is probably kicking in" Gordon says obviously trying to keep up with the big back jokes (his jokes are no where near funnier than mine.) 

"Shut up Gords" I say as I roll my eyes. We finally reach the room and we all walk over and sit on the nearest chairs. Albert clears his throat and he starts speaking.

"So kids I bet Gordon already told you guys that were filming somewhere else to shoot a couple of episodes?" He says looking at Gordon hoping to see if Gord will break the act. Before speaking Gordon sighs and admits he told us the night before the conversation. We all laugh at the mini joke and we continue talking about where were going to film for the next few episodes. 

Albert speaks up and says "Okay so the place were filming for the next few months is in Beijing to film the episodes for Ba sing se." We all clap in excitement "So, pack your belongings so we can get going to Beijing." We all agree and get up to leave the meeting room. 

"DUDES I'M SO EXCITEDDD!" I say literally way too excited. Everyone else agree with me because why wouldn't they? Were literally flying out to Beijing! INSANEE. 

We all go to our trailers as we start helping with packing up some supplies we would need to bring for our flight that's in a couple days. As we all finish packing one by one, Gordons trailer was last. 

One of the workers that was helping us pack up at the trailers asked me "Do you think you can help Gordon pack his stuff at the trailer?" I reply back " Yeah sure!" I walk up to Gordons trailer. "I'm supposed to help you pack your stuff and all of that." He just nods at me and tells me "Alrighty I just need help packing those clothes and then ill be done." I give him a slight nod as I start helping him.

 I grab the clothes that were stacked on his mini couch and I turn to ask him "Gords where do I put these?" He turns away from what he was doing to answer me "Oh uh here" he reaches his hands out so I can hand him the clothes. As I glide my hands closer to his they touch for a couple seconds as he grabs the clothes out of my hands. It felt kinda weird? 

We all FINALLY finished packing. Packing up all the things basically took the whole entire day so we were sent home for the day to rest after helping with packing.

[time skip to the day of the flight]

As soon as I wake up I felt the excitement filling me up. I can hear my phone blowing up with notifications from our group chat. I instantly grab my phone to check what all the fuss was about.

Avatar the last Rizzbenders

(5 updates were made by Gordon)

Jojo Siwa (Dally)> are you serious gord

Fatherless (Ian)> my name is so not true

Motherless (Kia)> now this is so foul gordon 

Dora (me)> NO WAY YOU JUST NAMED ME DORA.

No homies (Gords)> dont worry guys my names horrible

Dora (me)> No bcs im actually so excited to fly

Fatherless (Kia) (replied to you)> SAME OMG

Dora (me)> im gonna hurry and get ready. @everyone albert said meet up at the studio kk?????

No homies (Gords)> alr

Jojo Siwa (Dally)> Okayy

Fatherless (Ian)> Alrighty n/n

Motherless (Kia)> Okii

I finish getting ready so I quickly wheel my luggages to the car and pack them into the trunk of the car. I sit in the front seat waiting for my mom to enter the car. She finally gets into the car and drives off to the studio. "Mom I'm sooooooooo excited it's literally insane!" she laughs at my comment "Yeah hon I am too" she replies back in between chuckles. We start talking about what we'd do while we were at Beijing. 

We finally arrive at the studio. I leave my belongings in the car and quickly run into the studio with my mom. We were ment to meet up there just for a short meeting so we knew the plan. Me and my mom head up to the meeting room to see what our plan was but then we saw Gords and his mom so obviously my mom had to get caught up in a conversation with his mom. 

Gords signals me to go with him to the meeting room as our moms have their millionth yap session. Gord just obviously had to yap to me as we were walking up to the room "I'm actually so excited to film in Beijing its insane." "DUDE SAMEE" I reply back showing my obvious excitement for the flight. We walk up to the doors of the meeting room and Gordon opens the doors for me. "Thank youu" I say giving Gordon a slight nod as I walk into the room. I sit down on a chair beside Kia and left an open spot for Gordon. Gord sits by me as Albert again, clears his throat and starts talking. 

"Okay everyone so you all know were ment to be flying to Beijing which means we have to keep ourselves from revealing where we'd be flying to and what were doing at an airport to have less risk of spoiling some information about season two." Everyone nods to show agreement to Alberts statement. He then later talks about some other stuff I found unimportant and then ended the meeting there.

Now it was time to fly over to Beijing. You ran over to the car hoping your mom was too and you then quickly sat in and buckled faster than Gordon when he eats his food.

A/N

dont worry guys finna start on the new chapter right after i pub this !!!