𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5 - 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

[Your POV]

I hand Gordon a piece of gum before lift off to relieve the ear pressure we were about to experience. The plane lifted off as everyone was prepared to leave for Beijing and experience a memorable time with amazing friends like Gordon.

The plane dinged as the seat belt sign was turned off. That ment that we got to walk around the plane. Me and Gords stayed in our seats going on our phones, doing random things, playing games, and watching movies just to pass the time. 

@name_official

ofc i had to be seated with the weird kid

ofc i had to be seated with the weird kid.. @gordoncormier_official

posted 1hr ago...

Comments

@gordoncormier_official                                                                                               guys help me some creep (name) literally took that photo i need help hurry!

@name_official> im so close to leaking ur address its insane

@gordoncormier_official> THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY HELP GUYS.

@byelersed> LMAOO

@grdncrmrfp                                                                                                                        hes so cute omg 

@ name_official> now this is what i call a big lie @gordoncormier_official

The hours pass by really quickly as day turns into night. The plane lights slowly fade leaving LED lights that were attached to the plane be visible. It was dark. The whole cast and others fell asleep leaving me and Gordon the only ones awake from the cast. I move my face closer to Gords ear whispering 

"Dude all our friends are asleep." I say turning my head back around to show that they really were asleep.

"So were basically the only ones awake?" Gordon asked not surprised that were the only ones awake because all the time we hung out we always pulled all nighters. 

"Can we switch seats? I like the row seat better than the window seat." he asks me. I was a bit surprised because everyone loves the window seat. I shrug it off as I give him a slight nod saying "Yeah, sure." I get up from my seat and I switch spots with Gordon. I sit back down and I open the window to look out to see where we were and it seemed like we had arrived. I turn around to hear the click of a camera.

"Oops,  just took it for my new post." Gords says with a bit of a giggle. 

"Hey! Well at least you got my good side." I say smiling and shrugging it off. I guess it was okay for him to take a photo of me since I literally take photos of him all the time.

@gordoncormier_official

i asked to switch spots so i can get her back from earlier he he he haww @name_official

posted 1 min ago...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

no comments yet..

[Gordons POV before he took the photo]

I ask N/n "Can we switch seats? I like the row seat better than the window seat." I watch her shrug and say 

"Yeah, sure" I watch her get up and leave space for me to get out of my seat. We switch places and re-buckle our seat belts. I take my phone out and slightly turn my body towards Y/n. I watch as she opens the window seat looking out. I go to my camera and take a photo. I don't know why I took the photo of her. Maybe it was just her beauty or something.. I click the button to take the photo while she was turned around. I didn't realize that my camera click audio was on. 

I watched her turn around quickly as she heard the clicking audio. I had to quickly make something up.

"Oops, just took it for my new post." I quickly reply hoping she wouldn't care and it was okay since she always took photos of me.

"Hey! Well at least you got my good side." She says smiling and shrugging it off.

I took a quiet sigh of relief as she took my cover up from taking the photo. I couldn't help it but it was either her beauty or something else.. I don't know. I feel really tired. My eyes slowly closing. 

"Y/n... I think we should head to sleep.." I tell her in a really tired tone. 

"okay gords" She replies back. After I heard her say that I immediately fall asleep. As I dozed off to sleep but felt a bit of weight on my shoulder. I didn't really care since I was really tired. I slept for a couple hours. As I woke up I saw a couple of people awake but none that I knew. As I took recognition of my surroundings I noticed that the weight on my shoulder was Y/n. I was a bit shocked as shes never laid her head on my shoulder. 

I went back to sleep since I felt really tired and because I just wanted to pass time so we can all arrive at Beijing more quicker. I felt a bit of happiness as I laid my head on top of N/n's. As I laid my head on top of N/n's I felt a bit of butterflies form in my stomach. I don't really know why but I just felt really happy with N/ns touch. I dozed right back off to sleep after a couple moments. 

A/N

IM REALLY LAZY TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER SO I MIGHT EDIT IT LATER BUT FOR NOW ENJOY THIS. I HOPE IN THE FUTURE MY CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER SO YOU GUYS HAVE MORE TO READ AND PLEASEEEE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS THAT I CAN USE IM LITERALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS STORY LMAOOAOAOAOAO