𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7 - 𝙜𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨

[Your POV]

As you guys were walking together trying to find another place to hang out at you guys come across a park. It was crowded with people sitting down on the grass in front of a white tarp.

"Guys I think they're watching a movie!" Kia says looking up about the event. "Guys it's a free watch we don't need to pay!!" Kia announces "Oh my gosh! We should join in!" I say honestly feeling excited. Everyone agrees to watch the movie. We all bunch up on a part of the grass laying down our jackets to act as a makeshift cushion. 

A couple minutes later the movie starts. I slightly look towards Gordon as he was sitting beside me eating his food and drinking his drink that he got from the cafe while looking at the screen. I couldn't help but smile a bit. He was.. good looking? I mean. I quickly turn away as I realize I was staring for a bit too long..

[Kias POV]

"Guys" I whisper to Ian, Dal, and Lizzy "they look so cute together oh my goshhhh" Lizzy starts quietly giggling. "I know right!!" She whispers back as we both giggle together. Ian scooches back as he takes out his phone to take a photo of those cuties AKA Gords and [Nickname]. Ian starts giggling as he shows me, Liz, and Dal the photo. We all say "AWWW" but I guess we were a little too loud.

"Dudes shhh!" Gordon says shushing us up before we bothered those cuties again. 

"Iannn send me the photo I need to post it!" Says Lizzy literally so eager and for what? It's not like its gonna be her anytime soon. IM KIDDING.

"I'll send it in the group chat" He says smiling at what he just did. He sends it into the group chat for Lizzy to post. I loved the idea of Liz posting it. "Just imagine their reactions!!" Dal says while giggling.

@lizzy.yu

took this while we were watching at an outdoor theaterr (thats gordon and [nickname] in front of us they're so cutie patooties hehe) @gordoncormier_offcial @name_official @kiawentiio @ianousley @dallas_liu

(Liked by kiawentiio.. and 5k more.)

posted 25 minutes ago...

Comments

@kiawentiio

THEY'RE SO CUTE I CANTT

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> I KNOWWWWW

@dodedodode

ARE THEY DATING??

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> shhhh

@atlababes

SO FUNNN

@ianousley

such cuties for realll

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> IKRRR

[Your POV] 

The movie finally ended. We all packed our stuff to go back to the hotel before it got too late since we had filming the next day. We all were walking on the sidewalk, I pulled out my phone to check some notifications and saw that Liz posted something. I decided to check out the new post. I saw the picture. It was of me.. and GORDY? WHAT. I look through the comments and I see all the others comments.. even Gords.

Comments

@kiawentiio

THEY'RE SO CUTE I CANTT

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> I KNOWWWWW

@dodedodode

ARE THEY DATING??

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> shhhh

@name_official> WE ARENT DATING.

@dallas_liu> ya sureee???

@gordoncormier_official> well..

@atlababes

SO FUNNN

@ianousley

such cuties for realll

(liked by creator)

@lizzy.yu> IKRRR

I don't really know how to feel about the post.. to be honest.. it is a really cute post. You know? [Just of me and Gordy. I honestly didn't mind the post but I was a bit afraid of how Gords would react.. I press the like button on Liz's post and favorited it. 

We finally arrived to the hotel and went our separate ways to our rooms so we could rest before we started filming tomorrow. As me and Gord entered our room I watch him plop onto his bed. I smile when he did that. I thought it was a bit.. cute..

I got my pj's from my bag and decided to get dressed for bed since we had filming tomorrow. I am glad we went back to the hotel a bit early so we'd have more time to get some rest but since I was sharing a room with Gordy obviously I wouldn't get any sleep at all but after that bed plop I think he was getting tired. I finish getting dressed and I throw myself onto my bed. 

Gordon gets up to change too. Once he was done he came out of the washroom and told me "[nickname] I'll be right back I just gotta call my dad and tell her something. Alright?"

I nod as I watch him leave. I pull my sheets over my chest and I lay down. I look at the ceiling wondering do I really like him or.. not?

[Gordons POV]

As I left room I quickly call my dad feeling confused about my feelings. It was weird with [nickname] but wasn't with the others. It's just so confusing. My dad picks up the phone and I say "Dad? I've gotta tell you something..."

"Hm? Whats up Gord?" He asks a bit concerned. 

"I don't know.. so you know how me and Y/n have been getting close and all of that stuff? Well.. I don't know.. recently something's been off between me and [nickname] I just don't know what it is." I hear him say "Mhm?" "Well the way I felt around [nickname] recently too has been.. a bit different." I continue to say hoping my dad would have any idea of what was going on with me. Maybe I was just sick I don't know?

"Kiddo, I think you just have a crush on Y/n. That weird feeling is your feelings for her." my dad says explaining every single bit of me liking [nickname] and how it wasn't me feeling sick. As he was explaining I was shocked, maybe I did like her.. or something.

A/N

GUYS I NEED MORE IDEAS PLEASE HELP OMG