𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8 - 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

[Gordons POV]

After the call with my dad I headed back into the room with Y/n. As I walked in I saw her sleeping peacefully. I decided to get some rest since we had to wake up early for filming tomorrow. I pull the sheets over me as I close my eyes and think.. do I really like her?

[Your POV]

Day arrives and I wake up due to my alarm ringing. I groan as I get up from my bed noticing Gordon wasn't awake yet. How can he sleep through my alarm? It was so loud.. I get up to wake him up but as I walk over to wake him up I see his face. He does look cute-ish. I realize i've been staring a bit too long.. so I immediately wake him up.

"Gordon? You've gotta wake up now.. we have filming." I say gently shaking him awake. He groans as I shake him.

"5 more minutes.." He says sleepily. I giggled when he said that. It was amusing.

"Gordy you've got to wake uppp" He slowly sits up looking grumpy as ever.

"I'm gonna get ready first. Okay?" I say as he sits on his bed. He looks at me with a slight smile and nods.

I get my change of clothes and goes to the washroom and changes. I finish getting ready. I noticed that Gordy was out of his bed eating breakfast. I jump onto my bed pulling out my phone while I wait for Gords to get ready. I scroll through Tiktok as I see a notification pop up from our group chat.

Avatar the last Rizzbenders

Dal> guys our managers checked us in into an interview because some of the directors and makeup artists are sick

Ian> YAYYY

Kia> YAY BECAUSE THEYRE SICK IAN??

Ian> NO YAY BECAUSE WE GOT AN INTERVIEW

Liz> you seriously gotta word things better Ian...

Ian> stfu (respectfully)

You> gordys taking forever to get ready

You> I need to change my clothes if were going to an interview

Dal> NO DUHH

Gord (replied to you)> HEY IM CHANGING INTO GOOD CLOTHES

You> as if you have any..

Gord> SHUT UP

Liz> guys meet up at the lobby when youre doneee

(everyone says okay)

Gordon finally finished getting ready for the interview so I finally had the chance to change my clothes again for the interview. I obviously had to look good right?? I grabbed a new pair of clothes from my luggage and I change into them. I finished changing and told Gordon that we should go to the lobby.

We arrived at the lobby and saw the others together waiting for the two of us.

"Kia come here! before we leave you gotta get a photo for me. PLEASE" I ask basically begging for her to get the photo.

"Okay! Okay!" I giggle and I pass her my phone to get the photo of me before we left to go to the interview. She takes the photo and we finally leave to go out. We called a cab and waited. I decided to post the photo while waiting.

@name_official