𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6 - 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

[Gordons POV]

Hours finally passed and I had woken up to less weight onto my shoulder. I open my eyes to the window being opened shining light onto my face. I slowly open my eyes to see Y/n taking a photo of the clouds. 

"Morning, sorry for falling asleep on your shoulder I didn't realize" She says giving me a slight smile. 

I return the smile back "No, no it's alright" I hate to admit it but it was really relaxing, like soothing you know? 

[Your POV when Gord wakes up]

I wake up slowly realizing I had fallen asleep on Gords shoulder during our all nighter. I slowly lift my head off from his shoulder to not wake him up. I open the window pulling my phone out to take pictures but then the sunlight had woken Gordon up. 

"Morning, sorry for falling asleep on your shoulder I didn't realize" I say giving him a slight smile.

"No, no it's alright" He replies giving a small smile back.  The pilot announces that he will be landing the plane. I pull down the window and I sit back as I wait for the plane to land. After some small bit of airplane ruckus the plane stopped smoothly. After landing there was a frenzy of people leaving the plane. Everyone grabbed their things from the over head bins and left the plane. One by one everyone came out of the plane. 

- -

We all headed to the conveyor belts to grab all of our luggage's. One by one our bags and luggage's popped up. We grabbed them and went outside to see an awaiting taxi there for us. we were all split up into a group of four so we all had to wait for different taxis to drive us to the hotel where we were staying at for our time there. 

We all arrived each group at a time heading to our rooms that we had reserved before hand. We all didn't chose our rooms before hand so we had the choice to chose them before we went to our rooms. Kia and Lizzy decided to share a room while Ian and Dal decided to share a room. That just left me and Gordon. 

"Lizzy Kia you've got to let me share a room with you dudes! I cannot share a room with him!" I say directing my eyes and my head to Gord. 

"Sorry!! The beds are single beds it can only fit one person." Kia says "Don't worry you have the chance to bug him all night" Kia says forming a smirk on her face and trying to make me happy to share a room with Gordon. I take a big sigh in disappointment. I turn around seeing Gord doing the same exact thing I was doing. Pleading Ian and Dal to let him stay in their room. 

I was so annoyed like literally I became so grumpy I cannot. I sloppily walked over to my belongings and grabbed them as I walked over to the elevator disappointed. Gordon grabs his things too and quickly walks over to me so he can go to the elevator too. 

"I can't believe WE have to share a room. So not fair" I say obviously irritated by the fact I have to share a room with HIM. We both get into the elevator pressing the button that went to floor 4. It was quiet in the elevator. I guess we were a bit tired? Or maybe just not in the mood to talk. We arrived at the floor and saw the others all bunched up in the hall.

"Yo guys here's your keycard don't lose it it's to unlock your room." Dal says as he walks over to us handing us each a keycard. 

"Alright" I reply back "What's our room number??" I ask Dal so we can head up to our rooms and settle in.

"Its 345" He says in reply "Me and Ians room is 350, Kias and Lizzys is 342, and your managers room is 344. Call, text, or go to one of our rooms if you need anything alright?" He says making sure i felt safe. He's basically the big brother I'll never have you know? He's literally the best. I motion Gord over to follow me so we can settle in.