Intro

In a world shattered by war and extraordinary powers, sixteen-year-old Kyler and his twin sister Katy, along with their younger sister Alyssa, are thrust into a dangerous journey. Following a mysterious UFO crash that granted many young people unique abilities, global chaos ensued. Nations waged war, using the "gifted" as weapons, and the secretive Global Protection Agency (GPA) pursued these powerful youths with sinister intent.

The siblings' parents were torn from them- their mother vanished into the shadows, linked to dark organizations, while their father was captured by the GPA while trying to protect his children. Now, under the guardianship of their uncle, they hide in the remote mountains east of Manchester. As they struggle to survive and uncover the truth behind their abilities, Kyler discovers a deeper power within himself that could change everything. With international tensions at a boiling point and World War III on the horizon, the siblings must navigate a treacherous world to protect themselves and each other, and perhaps, find a way to save humanity from eternal conflict.

Meet the characters:

Kyler - 17

Charming, humorous, and quick-witted, Kyler has always been a natural leader among his peers. However, the harsh realities of the new world have made him more serious and strategic. His love for family and football provides a rare escape from the chaos around him. Though he possesses superhuman athleticism, Kyler is haunted by the suspicion that his true gift is far more extraordinary-one that may hold the key to their survival.

How I imagine him:

Katy - 17

Katy is kind and generous, with a fierce protective streak. Her quick wit matches Kyler's, and her ability to clone herself proves invaluable in their struggles. Like her brother, she finds solace in their shared passion for Sports. Katy's determination to shield her loved ones from harm drives her to confront dangers head-on, even at great personal risk.
How I imagine her:

Alyssa - 10

Alyssa's extreme intelligence sets her apart, but her social skills are lacking. Often expressionless and withdrawn, her rare displays of emotion are reserved for her family only and Her analytical mind and strategic thinking are crucial assets, though her detachment can be both a strength and a vulnerability in their perilous world.

How I imagine her:

Uncle Markus

Uncle Marcus is a rugged and enigmatic figure with a past shrouded in mystery. Having spent years off the grid, Marcus is skilled in survival tactics and clandestine operations, traits honed during his time in covert organizations. He harbors a deep loyalty to his family, particularly to his late sister, the siblings' mother, whose disappearance weighs heavily on him.
How I imagine him: