Chapter 56: James' Rage

An explosion blasted from the other side of the village, echoing all over the valley. They all got shocked as the tremors caused by the explosion shook them in their positions.

Bulls stood up as his senses tingled and alerted him.

"Guys, step back. Step back!" He frighteningly exclaimed.

"Mr. Bulls? Why?" James asked as he paused healing Thor.

"Enemy, a powerful enemy is coming." He spoke.

"Who?"

Bulls vision passed across the village until it reached the smoke where the explosion occurred. A silhouette of a man appeared, a familiar man.

"Someone from a far away land, same as mine..."

"That scent is familiar." Thor spoke. "That one is..."

Thor and Bulls spoke in a duet.

"Rocky!"

The blast rocked the whole village and sending debris flying up in all directions.

"Who?" James asked.

"Rocky, according to my systems, he's my master's friend." Guardian spoke.

"Not anymore." Thor mumbled.

"I am still thinking that we can fix everything." Bulls replied. "But the thing is, how did he get in here?"

"Don't be confused!" An exclamation echoed from the explosion. "I am here for you, my friend."

"Another enemy!" A ninja exclaimed.

"Get him! Don't let him get away with what he did!"

"Eliminate him!"

The ninjas exclaimed as they found another threat, Rocky.

"You can't defeat me." Rocky spoke. "I am out of your league!"

The ninjas dashed towards the origin of explosion to seize the person that caused it.

With his sixth sense, Bulls stared at the silhouette of the man behind the smoke.

"It's been a while, Bully?" Rocky spoke as he step out of the smoke. As Rocky step out of the cloud of smoke, three more people followed him and attacked the ninjas that tried to attack him.

"Didn't you miss me?"

"Of course, I did!" Bulls ran towards his friend, closer and closer. "How are you? Why are you here? Who are the-"

A tender punch hit him in the face, sending him flying into a wall.

"Bulls!" Bulls' friends exclaimed.

"Yes! I also missed you!" Rocky exclaimed. "I never missed you, moron! I'm not here to talk to you! I'm here to erase you above the face of the Earth!"

Hiro and Guardian dashed straight to Rocky, pulling their weapons out.

"How dare you hurt my master!" Guardian exclaimed as he fly towards the enemy. "Drill Hammer... Pounding Shield."

"Aerojutsu..."

However, before they could reach Rocky, two forces threw them away.

"You won't touch him." Colton spoke, pushing Guardian away.

"Try it if you can!" Aldrin blocking Hiro's blade with his weapon.

"Bulls!" Thor walked towards his friend while being accompanied by James.

"Slow down! I'm not yet done healing your wounds!" James said. "They might bleed or worsen!"

Slowly, Bulls pushed himself back up. "Why? How?" Bulls mumbled. "His punch made me feel like he's a different person."