part 11 - last part

Another officer comes in to take Henry and the rest of the group come in. "Lucy this has all been so confusing and has all happened so fast and not even long ago u whete getting @bu$ed are u okay." Grey said holding onto Lucy shoulder. "Yes, everyone's so dramatic." Lucy said as she walked off. "We shouldn't let her go not to the place where her parents died." Jackson said his voice breaking. "I don't think we have a choice she will find a way to come either way so let's just get it over with so we can finally get home, also Angela can u hey Wesley to come in to look after Tamara." Tim said looking at Tamara through the window who had been asleep for the past 4 hours. "Yeah okay u go find lucy and get the gear ready are u getting metro." Angela muttered while searching for her phone in her bag. "Yeah ,this guy is vile." They all walked out and found lucy and asked her if she was ready. Tim got metro ready and then they all left and headed to the place. It was an abandoned building with a small forest area on one side and then a high way on the other. Lucy got out of the car with Tim and grey and froze. "Lucy are u okay." Grey whispered into her ear. Everyone was there the fpi,metro, everyone this guy was wanted for so much and they made a plan to sneak it but he already saw them lucy saw him and they made eye contact before he walked out into the open and everyone started shouting. Lucy was still in the same spot as he took a few steps. It was a massive open car park. "PUT UR WEPON DOWN" "STAY WHERE U ARE" "DONT MOVE" "GET TO THE GROUND." Lucy started walking through everyone. "OFFICER CHEN" "STAY BACK" "GET BACK" "GRAB HER" that's all she heard as she kept on walking towards him but it was now close enough for everyone to hear because after Chen moved closer they made a circle around him. "ur under arrest." lucy said walking closer to him getting out her gun. "u realy think I'm going to prison." He said pulling out a g$n and putting it against his head. "anyways I hope u like the present I left u." Jackson said a grin on his face as lucy just stared at him. "What now." Lucy said her gun rising to his head. "Yk the video of u watching ur parents die it's online. Hope u enjoy." At that moment Jackson's body fell to the floor.
Lucy looked behind him to see a computer in the distance before she started running to it and everyone shouting her back. "OFFICER CHEN IF U DONT HEY BACK HERE UR BADGE IS GONE" "GET HER" they all started running after her untill she got to the computer and saw a video of her screaming and her parents being tortured infrount of her. At that point everyone had now arrived and the fpi,metro and her friends were looking at this video. "No,No,No" lucy screamed preessing buttons before Tim moved her to the side "lucy wait." Tim started pressing buttons and then the video was gone. "IS IT GONE IS IT GONE." She hugged Tim basiclt jumping on him forgetting everyone was watching them. Tim whispered into her ear "ur safe with me I love u Luce. He's dead nothing like this will ever happen again.