part 9

"are you actualy joking me." Lucy felt her voice start to break and that's when the whole gang walked in. "ahahhaha do you need you friends to save u again your pathetic." Emily said with a grin. Lucy had enough she had has the worst day ever and she was sick of it all. "it wasn't my fault tho I tried everything I- I let him do whatever he wanted to me to keep her safe and I-." Lucy paused as Emily started to walk towards her and just said. "Lexi you deserve to die and don't think for one second the deaths of the people u love aren't ur fault." Emily went to walk away before Lucy shouted. "YOU DONT EVEN GET THE RIGHT TO CALL ME LEXI SO JUSY FUCK OFF." lucy said screaming back at that point emily turned round and started walking to lucy. "What the hell is going on here." Grey said standing in the middle of them. "And who's Lexi." Tim added looking at the too girls. Emily who had anger in her eyes and Lucy who had pure fear. "HAHAHA, you don't even know well then Lexi guess u have some explaining to do." Emily said walking now past grey to lucy. "Just get a grip Emily." Lucy said turning her back as she felt the tears fall down her face from all the things she said. "Aww is lucy sad like she was when she had to watch her parents die in front of her. That was ur fault." Everyone gasped at what Emily was saying. "Maybe if u weren't so fat u could go saved Nina your so path-." Nina got cut off by Angela who walked up to her and said. "That's fucking enough you don't get to come in here and demand shit now get the fuck out or go in a cell." Emily looked back at Lucy nobody spoke nobody even made a sound Emily looked at lucy in the eye then up and down. Lucy started laughing she didn't feel anything anymore everyone screaming the pain she was in the blood dripping down onto the floor. "What's funny Chen." Grey said lucy didn't reply and carried on laughing at this point Angela had let go of Emily and Emily is now stood about a meter away from lucy . Lucy looked up to emily before saying. "You know what I looked up to u my whole life. We were to young and I don't blame you, but the fact that u have came in here screamed at me not thinking about what I just went through I am on the edge, u left me alone with him. See you don't understand you could live with it you could forget about it. I have to take medication everyday. When u left everything changed u got out. I didn't so don't even fucking call me Lexi again. You don't have the right to." Lucy stopped catching her breath before seeing a tear roll down Emilys face. "I think it's time for u to leave." Lucy said Emily nodded before walking towards the door Emily turned around back to face lucy before walking  out of the door she said. "I know u Luce u will say ur fine when ur not you can't run away from it." Lucy smiled and emily went to leave before she rushed back in and closed the door. Lucy turned her head to seen one of the boys from today who r@p£d her. "Let me speak to him."